In this post i will guide you on How To Downgrade Xperia XA Ultra A310F From Android Nougat To Marshmallow (Rollback). Earlier Sony had released Android Nougat for Sony Xperia XA Ultra A310F . Check this link if you want to upgrade to Android Nougat. In case if you didn’t like the update, you can revert to lower version anytime.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Now you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Marshmallow from Nougat. Follow the steps which can change back to Marshmallow by download and flashing using ODIN software.
Till now the device was running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware, now we have Android Nougat. There are few who still care Marshmallow update. So For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on Sony Xperia XA Ultra you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade Xperia XA Ultra to lower android version by simple and easy method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you could easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. In the below guide you will learn how to downgrade Xperia XA Ultra to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to rollback Xperia XA Ultra to Android Marshmallow.
To Rollback to Marshmallow in Xperia XA Ultra, you need PC with Sony Drivers and ODIN software installed.
How To Downgrade Xperia XA Ultra From Android Nougat To Marshmallow
- This will work on Sony Xperia XA Ultra , Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
[su_spoiler title=”Full Guide to Install Firmware on Sony Xperia” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
Steps To Install Downgrade Sony Xperia XA Ultra to Marshmallow Update
- First of all, Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC/Laptop.
- Download the FTF Files and move the firmware file to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder.
- Make sure to install the Flash tool drivers on PC by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:\Users\–PC Name–\flashtool.).
- Now download the Sony USB Drivers from the Pre-Requisite link and install it.
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer.
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to computer using USB Cable.
- Once your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window.
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder.
- Recommended to clean install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- have fun with the latest version of 36.0.B.2.146 Sony Xperia XA Ultra Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update .