If you’re an Android device user and for any reason forget the lock pattern or PIN, it’s quite difficult to unlock the device without resetting it. It happens quite often with most of the Android device users especially with children or aged people. Therefore, in order to fix it, users go to the service center or any local mobile repair shop. As online privacy becomes a question to us, everyone wants to lock their devices with PIN or pattern. So, if you’re one of them who forgets the device password quite often, follow this guide properly. Here is this article, we will share with you the guide on how to download Android Multi Tools [Latest Version v1.02b added] and how to use it.
The Android Multi Tools is a tool or software which easily offers so many useful options to deal with it. You really can’t skip all those features if you once see it. It offers device software/hardware info, reset the PIN, reset Face Lock, wipe data, reset Gmail, fastboot mode, etc. Here we’ll share with you the useful features, download link, and pre-requirements as well for the latest version v1.02b. The tool works fine with Windows OS and you can fix the mentioned issues on any Android device.
What is Android Multi Tools and Why to use it?
‘Android Multi Tools’ is developed for Windows PC/Laptop which offers you to unlock your Android device without any password or reset your device without any extra knowledge. Even a newbie can use this tool without any issue. This tool is helpful to reset any passwords, pattern or any screen lock on your Android phone. Additionally, you can also check the software/hardware details of the device, and more.
Android Multi Tools Features: (v1.02b)
- Remove device data easily.
- Reset PIN or password or pattern or face lock of any Android device.
- Get your device software/hardware details.
- Install device drivers easily.
- ByPass the phone FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock.
- You can perform the One-Click Reset option.
- Restart your handset via this tool.
- Check device in Fastboot mode.
- Wipe data/cache on fastboot mode.
- Exit from fastboot mode.
- Open the command prompt.
- Upgrade/downgrade the stock firmware on your phone.
Multi-Tools v1.02b Android | Download
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop. [Windows XP/2007/8/10]
- A working internet connection is required.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up 50% for a smoother process.
- A USB cable is required to connect your device with the computer.
How to use Android Multi Tools (v1.02b)
- Go to the device Settings and enable Developer options and USB debugging. (Check the guide)
- Now, connect your device with the Windows computer via a USB cable.
- Download the Android Multi Tools v1.02b on your PC and install it normally as an administrator.
- If the tool asks for any permissions, allow all the permissions.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation process.
- You’re done. Open the tool and perform any task accordingly whichever required.
Hope this guide will help you a lot in order to skip some hard ways to fix some of the Android issues. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.