From this post, you could download and install the latest Android Multi Tools. There are literally a plethora of tweaks and customizations that you could carry out on your Android devices. Well, even if we talk about device protection, you could choose between gesture unlock, pin, password, or use the FRP to restrict unauthorized access to your device after a reset. However, if a user ends up forgetting this password, then it might spell out trouble for you. But this is where you could make use of the Android Multi Tools.
Moreover, tech enthusiasts usually step into custom development like flashing files or unlocking the bootloader. But for all these to be carried, they will have to boot their device to Fastboot or Recovery Mode. Some instances might also call for the deletion of data, and cache. Likewise, in some cases, they would also wish to get first-hand information related to various hardware and software components of their device. Furthermore, these tweaks also require you to launch the Command Prompt window on your PC.
Well, we could go on with the plentitude of modifications that one could carry out. However, carrying out the above tweaks requires a lot of manual efforts and many different types of standalone apps or software. This is where the Android Multi Tools comes in handy. Using this tool, you could carry out all the aforementioned tasks right under one roof. In this guide, we will be sharing the download link as well as the complete installation steps. But first, let’s check out more about the Android Multi Tools.
Table of Contents
What is Android Multi Tools and Why to use it?
Android Multi Tools allows you to carry out a wide array of tasks spread across varied domains. To begin with, you could easily reset the Face Unlock, Pin Unlock, and Password from your device if you end up forgetting them. Along the same lines, you could reset your Gmail Password and bypass the FRP Lock. Furthermore, you could also delete cache and data from your device with just a single click.
Then if you are planning to boot your device to Fastboot, Bootloader, or Recovery mode, this tool has streamlined the entire process. Likewise, getting hold of your device’s details like the CPU Architecture, Android version, RAM allocation, etc could also be done from within this tool itself. Well, you could even launch the Command prompt on your PC using this tool. All in all, you could consider Android Multi Tools as a one-stop place to meet all your smartphone needs.
Android Multi Tools Features: (v1.02b)
- Remove device data easily.
- Reset PIN or password or pattern or face lock of any Android device.
- Get your device software/hardware details.
- Install device drivers easily.
- ByPass the phone FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock.
- You can perform the One-Click Reset option.
- Restart your handset via this tool.
- Check device in Fastboot mode.
- Wipe data/cache on fastboot mode.
- Exit from fastboot mode.
- Open the command prompt.
- Upgrade/downgrade the stock firmware on your phone.
Multi-Tools v1.02b Android | Download
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop. [Windows XP/2007/8/10]
- A working internet connection is required.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up 50% for a smoother process.
- A USB cable is required to connect your device with the computer.
How to use Android Multi Tools (v1.02b)
- Go to the device Settings and enable Developer options and USB debugging. (Check the guide)
- Now, connect your device with the Windows computer via a USB cable.
- Download the Android Multi Tools v1.02b on your PC and install it normally as an administrator.
- If the tool asks for any permissions, allow all the permissions.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation process.
- You’re done. Open the tool and perform any task accordingly whichever required.
Hope this guide will help you a lot in order to skip some hard ways to fix some of the Android issues. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.