Regularly updating the drivers on your Asus ROG Ally can bring significant improvements. The latest drivers ensure optimal performance and compatibility with the latest software and hardware. Additionally, updating the drivers also improves stability and reliability. In this guide, you will find the direct download links for all the drivers for your Asus ROG Ally.
Although your device won’t ask to update the drivers, it should not be an optional task if you want to ensure optimal performance, stability, and a smooth gaming experience. Having outdated drivers could cause freezing, crashing, or compatibility issues with some software or games. Also, there’s a risk to security.
Hardware manufacturers regularly release new drivers to improve performance, stability, and compatibility. It may also include fixes to known issues. Updating the drivers also ensures that your device has the latest security patches, decreasing the risk of security exploits.
By now, you would have realized the perks of updating the drivers. But, most people do not bother updating the drivers unless the device runs into problems. Even when your device is running buttery smooth, you must ensure that the drivers are up-to-date.
Asus ROG Ally: Device Overview
The ROG Ally is Asus’s take on Valve’s so popular Steam Deck. The handheld gaming device brings a 7-inch IPS LCD screen with FullHD+ resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 120Hz smooth refresh rate. The panel has 500 units of peak brightness and 100% coverage of the sRGB color gamut. It has an impressive 7ms response time, as claimed by the brand.
The ROG Ally comes in two chipset variants – AMD Ryzen Z1 and Ryzen Z1 Extreme. The former chip has six cores, and twelve threads, while the Z1 Extreme is an octa-core processor with sixteen threads, twelve RDNA 3 GPU with 24MB cache. If you need more power, you can attach an external GPU.
The Asus ROG Ally packs 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB/512GB PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD storage. You get a 40Wh battery and a 65W PD charger. The device runs full-fledged Windows 11 Home with a special edition of Asus Armoury Crate on top.
Download Drivers for Your Asus ROG Ally (2023)
In this section you will find the direct download links for all drivers for your Asus ROG Ally. Download the required drivers and install them on your gaming handheld device.
- Realtek LAN Driver (Version V1156.1220.127.116.114) – Download Link
- MediaTek WLAN Driver (Version V3.03.02.0803) – Download Link
- Bosch G-sensor Driver (Version V18.104.22.168) – Download Link
- AMD Chipset (Version V22.214.171.124) – Download Link
- Realtek Codec Console Application – Download Link
- Realtek Audio Driver (Version V6.0.9506.1) – Download Link
- Cirrus SmartAMP Driver (Version V126.96.36.1995) – Download Link
- AMD Graphics Driver (Version V31.0.14058.4001) – Download Link
- AMD Control Panel – Download Link
- XG Mobile Card Reader Driver (Version V188.8.131.52) – Download Link
- Genesys Card Reader Driver (Version V184.108.40.206) – Download Link
- ROG Raikiri Pro Controller Driver (Version V220.127.116.11) – Download Link
- MediaTek Bluetooth Driver (Version V1.1034.2.313) – Download Link
- ROGMCUFWUpdateTool_ALU_v308_onekey (Version V308) – Download Link
- MyASUS – Download Link
- Dolby Atmos driver for ROG_TUF (Version V3.30504.544.1) – Download Link
- ASUS System Control Interface v3 (Version V18.104.22.168) – Download Link
- Armoury Crate SE Installer (Version V22.214.171.124) – Download Link
- FOCAL Fingerprint Driver (Version V3.05.7911.2903) – Download Link
- Fingerprint Driver (Version V126.96.36.199) – Download Link
Asus regularly releases new drivers. So, if this article has been not updated recently, probably new drivers may have arrived. In that case, you can follow the steps mentioned below to download the latest drivers for your Asus ROG Ally.
How to Download the Latest Drivers for Your Asus ROG Ally
Follow these simple steps to grab the latest drivers for your gaming handheld device:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Go to the ASUS Download Center page.
- Tap on Product Type and select Gaming Handheld from the dropdown options.
- Now, tap on Product Series and select ROG Ally from the available options.
- Click Product Series and select ROG Ally (2023).
- Select the Product Model number.
- Tap on Driver & Utility. It will take you to the driver download page.
- Choose the OS and the model number.
- Start downloading the required drivers.
Whether you are looking to fix any issues or ensure optimal performance, stability, and compatibility with software, updating the drivers is must. Therefore, you must regularly update the drivers on your Asus ROG Ally.