OnePlus 7T was launched recently as the successor model of the last generation OnePlus 6T model. Each and every OnePlus device do come with a stock OnePlus camera app. OnePlus also offers great camera sensors and features that stand out really well. The OnePlus 7T also comes with a triple rear camera rounded setup which packs a primary 48MP sensor, a 16MP ultra-wide, and an 8MP 2× telephoto lens. It also offers some useful features like Super Stable Video Recording mode, improved Night Scape Mode, Super Slow-Motion Video Recording, etc. It’s one of the best smartphone cameras in 2019 in terms of the affordable flagship killer segment. But Google Camera app delivers much better than you can expect from a camera app. Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7T (APK) from below and install it on your device.
Though OnePlus offers good camera sensor and fully-featured stock camera UI, it somewhere lacks behind when compared to the Google Camera app. The performance of GCam is unbelievable. Even the flagship camera apps can’t deliver that kind of color contrast and saturation level like GCam. The proper edge detection, exposure level, brightness, low light performance, zooming quality are great in GCam.
Google Camera for OnePlus 7T (APK)
Google Camera is one of the most popular stock camera apps for the Google Pixel devices. Previously, it was available for all Android smartphones. But Google has restricted the app usage officially. However, the APK mod developers work hard and ported the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL camera app for most of the Android devices including OnePlus devices.
The Google Camera simply works stunning along with plenty of useful features like Night Sight mode, Google Lens, PhotoSphere, Portrait, Lens Blur, Slow-Motion, HDR Enhanced+ mode, and more. It also offers video stabilization mode which works fine. Each and every Android smartphone OEM offers a stock camera app but the GCam app is awesome when it comes to performance.
Download Google Camera v6.1 for OnePlus 7T
Google Camera v6.1 APK – Download
Steps to Install GCam 6.1 on OnePlus 7T
- First, download the Google Camera APK file on your device from the link given above.
- Then enable Unknown Sources option from the device Settings -> Security -> Additional settings -> Privacy.
- Now, tap on the GCam APK file and install it.
- That’s it.
GCam Recommended Settings for OnePlus 7T:
- First of all, you have to create a GCam folder in the device’s internal storage.
- Open the folder and create a Configs folder.
- Now, download the GCam Configuration file: OP7TSettingGizDev.xml on your device.
- Move the downloaded configuration file to /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ path on your device. (Required)
- Open the Google Camera app and tap twice on the blank dark area around the camera shutter button in order to open the config setting.
- Then select the config file from the folder you moved earlier and tap on the Restore button.
- Go to the home screen, close all opened apps and launch the GCam app again.
- Go to the Camera Settings -> select Advanced.
- Set Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.2 & Shadow Saturation level to 1.6 as well.
- Go back and enable Enhanced HDR+ mode for better image output.
If you’re using the OnePlus 7T and want to install the GCam, we hope this guide will be helpful to you. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.