Realme has launched its new budget segment smartphone called Realme 5s in November 2019. It has quite good specifications in terms of the price segment that offers an HD+ display, SDM665 SoC, quad rear cameras, a bigger battery, and more. The device has a dedicated macro camera and depth sensor support which will be useful for the users. Now, you can Download Google Camera for Realme 5s (GCam 8.2 APK).
Realme 5s includes a 48MP primary camera with a Samsung GM1 sensor which is capable of capturing more detailed shots. All the Realme devices come with a stock camera app that can take good images in daylight conditions. This handset offers Nightscape mode, HDR, PDAF, Panorama, and more features. But when it comes to superior camera performance, no one can beat Google Camera at this moment. The GCam app is one of the best third-party camera apps for Android devices right now.
Meanwhile, the latest Google Camera v7.0 or above versions are more capable of delivering stunning images even in low light conditions. Whereas, the stock camera of Realme 5s can’t provide that much detail and zooming quality in the nighttime. GCam app also offers better portrait, HDR shots that you will love so much.
Realme 5s Camera Details
The device sports a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) + a 2MP depth sensor. It features PDAF, HDR, Panorama, Gyro-EIS support. While the front packs a 13MP selfie camera (wide, f/2.0).
As the device comes with HAL3 and Camera2 API enabled out-of-the-box, it will be easy to install the GCam app on it. Now, let’s take a quick look at the Google Camera features.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
The GCam app (v7.0+) brings so many useful features like Night Sight mode, Portrait mode with Focus Slider, HDR+, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, AR Stickers, RAW image file support, etc. It also offers Panorama, Lens Blur, Google Lens suggestion, Google Photos support, image sharing menu, new clean & minimal UI, etc.
The Google Camera app simply delivers the best image results even if you have a single rear camera or lower resolution lens. The almost perfect background blur which looks so natural, better edge to edge detection in portrait mode, awesome night mode, video stabilization, and more are also worth mentioning. Here we have provided the GCam APK download link with installation steps and recommended settings.
Steps to Install GCam APK
- Download the APK file on your device and tap on it.
- It will install the Google Camera app on your device. Meanwhile, it may ask to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option for the first time. Just do it.
- Once the installation is done, open the GCam app and complete some of the settings.
- Launch the GCam app and go to the camera settings.
- Enable Google Photos and HDR+ enhanced mode.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode.
Now, you can start using the Google Camera 7.2 app on your Realme 5s. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.
- Download Google Camera for Lenovo Z6, Z6 Pro, and Z6 Youth [Latest GCam APK]
- Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi CC9 [GCam 6.2.030 APK]
- Google Camera for UMiDIGI S3 Pro [GCam 6.1.021 APK]
- Download Google Camera for Umidigi F2 [GCam 6.1.021 APK]
- Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Redmi K30 [GCam 6.2.030 APK]