Last updated on April 16th, 2021 at 03:50 pm
QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) is an application that allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablet devices. This tool will enable you to install the latest software packages on your device. Currently, most Android devices come with Qualcomm chipset. The Qualcomm Flash Tool can directly download and flash the latest stock firmware to a Qualcomm chipset-powered device.
The tool doesn’t have any restrictions based on manufacturer or other configurations. Most of the devices which come with the Qualcomm chipset are supported by the QPST Flash Tool. Here in this guide, we will share the latest download links for Windows, features of this tool, and steps to use this tool. Check the full guide properly.
- 1 Qualcomm Flash Tool (QPST): Overview
- 2 Features of Qualcomm Flash Tool
- 3 Download Links:
- 4 How to Install QPST Flash Tool on Windows PC or Laptop:
- 5 Steps to Use Qualcomm Flash Tool for Windows
Qualcomm Flash Tool (QPST): Overview
The Qualcomm Product Support Tools is also known as QPST or Qualcomm Flash Tool. Qualcomm chipsets are coming with almost every Android smartphone or laptop these days. Even the smartwatches and other smart devices are also powered by Qualcomm chipset. Meanwhile, the Qualcomm tool is a useful application that allows users to download and flash the ROM to compatible devices. You can easily flash the firmware by using this easy-to-use tool.
Now, let’s take a look at the QPST features as well.
Features of Qualcomm Flash Tool
The Qualcomm Product Support Tool (QPST) offers many features from which some of the highlighted features are mentioned below. Check it out.
The Flash Tool comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows a clean-looking but compact interface. The main user interface offers an awesome customized UI so that everyone can use it without any hassle.
- Download Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool – Repair IMEI number
- How To Restore IMEI Network or Radio on Qualcomm Devices using QPST Tool
- How to Backup or Restore QCN/EFS on Qualcomm devices
You will see all the progress details and logs as well completely along with the direct command feature.
Backup & Restore
The tool will allow users to create backups of their system data. If in case anything goes wrong, the user can restore the backup easily via this tool. This will save a lot of time and effort, as well.
The tool allows you to monitor active devices’ status with available serial ports and active clients also. You can use QPST Configuration on other QPST Clients as well.
The tool has a built-in system that will detect the device model number and the latest firmware. It will then download the firmware file for your device and provide an option to flash it automatically. Therefore, you don’t need to do anything else.
Save Programming Data
You can also save the system programming data to a file used to flash other multiple devices.
- QPST 2.7.363.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.420.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.447.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.453.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.472.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.473.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.474.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.477.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.480.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.496.zip | Download (Latest)
How to Install QPST Flash Tool on Windows PC or Laptop:
Well, This tutorial is made from a Windows 10 PC, so that the guide will be the same as every windows version.
- First of all, download the latest version QPST flash tool from the above download section and extract it on your PC.
- Now tap on the setup to start installing the QPST Tool.
- Now a new window will pop, which is known to be an installation wizard.
- Tap on the Next button to continue the installation process
- Tap on the YES button to agree on the license agreement.
- Enter the user name and company name, then hit NEXT
- Now you can choose the folder which I choose the default one; Tap NEXT.
- When you see the complete installation screen, you can tap on the FINISH button to start using the QPST Flash Tool.
Steps to Use Qualcomm Flash Tool for Windows
Before going to the process of using Qualcomm Flash Tool for flashing your device, please keep in mind that this guide is only for Qualcomm devices (NOR and NAND Flash). Follow the steps properly.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Qualcomm USB Drivers on your computer. If in case you have already installed the Qualcomm drivers on your PC, then skip this step.
- Next, download the latest Qualcomm Flash Tool from the links given above and install it on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Now, go to the drive C:\ Program Files\ Qualcomm\ QPST\ bin\ path. You will see plenty of files in this folder.
- Connect your Qualcomm device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Next, open the QPST Configuration.
- Click on the Port Menu.
- Click on the starts clients menu and select the Software Download option. A dialog box will appear.
- Now, click on the little box beside of device image and then click on the Browse option.
- We assume that you have already downloaded the firmware on your computer.
- Locate the firmware (.hex) on your computer.
- In the Boot image, click on the Browse button and select the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file.
- Click on the Start button to initiate the flashing process.
- Once the installation process completes, you will get a successfully installed/updated notification. Remove the device and restart it.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.