If you’re using any Qualcomm-powered device and want to flash the stock ROM or unbrick your dead device, then Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver will be useful. Any of the Android devices which are running on a Qualcomm processor will be applicable for it. If you’re facing any data transferring issue or soft bricking issue on your handset, follow the full guide here. This guide will share with you links to download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows. Additionally, we will also provide you with a full-depth guide on installing or updating this driver.
Without installing the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Windows PC, your PC won’t be able to detect your Android device and flash with Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, etc. As simple as that. Therefore, if you’re an advanced user or a developer and perform tasks over a PC, this will be useful. Here we have provided you the two installation methods of direct and manual. Follow the full article. Now, let’s take a look at the QDLoader USB Driver in brief.
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver?
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is a tool that is important to connect your Snapdragon processor-powered device with a Windows computer. As most popular brands use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets on their devices, installing the Qualcomm USB Driver is necessary. It will ensure a strong and stable connection between the PC and your Android device. Additionally, it will help you to transfer files flashing on your device via your computer.
To flash stock firmware or any other file using the ADB & Fastboot tool like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, etc., will become easier with the help of Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader driver. Without installing the USB driver, the computer won’t properly detect your connected Android device. The Qualcomm device users can perform flashing using the QPST tool to restore or unbrick it.
- Applicable for any smartphone running Qualcomm chipset.
- Download and install ADB Drivers on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC or Laptop (7/8/8.1/10) and a USB Cable.
- Qualcomm USB 32-bit | Download
- Qualcomm USB 64-bit | Download
- Standard USB Driver (Qualcomm) | Download
Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
We have provided the installation method with screenshots. Follow the steps properly.
- From the above link, Download Qualcomm Driver and extract it on your computer.
- According to your Operating System version, select a 32-Bit or 64-Bit setup.
- Choose the Setup as “Free Bld” and Click on the Next button.
- Now, accept the terms of the license agreement to complete the installation process.
- Press the Install button to start the installation of the driver. Please wait for it.
- That’s it. Press the Finish button to exit the process.
Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows.
- Extract the Qualcomm Driver Package that you downloaded from above.
- Install ADB and Minimal Fastboot drivers through which Windows will recognize your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android Device. You can do this simply by following the given direction:
- Settings > About Phone > tap 7 times on the Build Number. This will enable Developer options on it.
- Now, again go back to the main Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging and Enable it.
- Connect your smartphone with your PC via a USB cable.
- Next, Boot your Device in “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode.”
- Open Command Window by the press and hold Shift Key + right-click of your Mouse. Choose Open Command Window here.
- Type the following command and press the Enter button to check whether the device is connected or not.
- You will see a device serial code on the screen. That means it is successfully connected. Then follow the next step.
- Type the command from below and hit enter to Boot into Download Mode (EDL Mode):
adb reboot edl
- To install the driver on your computer, open the Control Panel > Device Manager from the PC.
- You will see your device listed there though the device driver isn’t installed properly.
- Now, right-click on QHSUSB_BULK and choose Update Driver Software.
- A pop-up will now appear in which you will have to select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the unzipped Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder from it.
- The system will start installing drivers automatically. If it asks for any permissions, grant it.
- Otherwise, choose to Install this driver software anyway.
- Finally, click on the Close button to exit the installation.
- You will see the updated driver software successfully Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10) section.
- Enjoy! You have successfully installed the driver on your PC.
Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver (Manually)
Here are a few steps you will have to follow to update your already installed Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- Do the same previous steps up to you will see “QHSUSB_BULK.”
- Right-click on it and select the Update Driver Software option.
- In a new dialog box, select the Browse my computer for driver software to manually update QDLoader Software.
- Click on the “Browse” option and select the previously extracted QDLoader drivers folder from the PC.
- Your PC system will start the Qualcomm driver installation process and may take a few moments to complete the installation.
- You will get a message that will prompt that Windows Can’t Verify the driver software’s Publisher.
- Click on the “Install the driver software anyway” option to continue the process.
- Then, click on the Finish button to close the window.
- Go to “Device Manager” again. You will see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008[COM 10]” under the PORT (COM and LPT) section.
- You’re done! You have successfully installed/updated the drivers on your PC.
If you’re really new to this driver and its installation or updating process, these easy steps will also seem quite complex to you. But it’s worth mentioning that the Qualcomm drivers always install automatically with some tool or software files related to Qualcomm devices.
Therefore, before installing the driver, we recommend checking the installed drivers from the Device Manager option first. If already installed without your knowledge, don’t uninstall it. Just update it manually via the mentioned steps.
We hope this guide will be useful to you. If anything goes wrong or you can’t really understand the steps matching with your PC/Laptop, you can also retry the full manual installation steps again. Feel free to ask your queries in the comment below.