Well, Android is one of the best in class mobile operating systems when it comes to customizations such as firmware flashing, rooting, installing custom recovery, unlocking bootloader, and more. But there are a few drawbacks or cons as well that most normal users may experience while customizing or flashing ROMs. If you’re using any of the Qualcomm chipset devices then you can Download UAT Qualcomm Module V8.02 Latest Setup.
UAT (Uni-Android Tool) is one of the popular flashing tools that not only allows users to install Stock Firmware but also offers unlocking features by using the Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit and 64 bit) computers. This tool also allows users to remove FRP lock or pattern lock or even device password, etc. While users can create backups, remove device partitions, read device info, check root access, and more.
Whereas UAT Module can also flash scatter files, write partitions, read/write/wipe EFS, flash batch files, repair IMEI, etc. You can check out the full list of features of the UAT Module specific for Qualcomm-processor-equipped devices.
UAT Qualcomm Module Features
- Repair Qualcomm devices
- Read, Write, Flash FRP locks & Pattern locks
- Read, Write, Flash IMEI
- Works with NAND and NOR flash chip types
- Create Backup
- Unlock code calculation by IMEI
- Read codes
- Huawei Erase Oeminfo
- Read, Write, Flash EFS – Flash Mode
- Huawei Restore Oeminfo
- Check Root (ADB mode)
- Read Codes/Direct Unlock
- Vivo Demo Remove – AT Mode
- Vivo Factory Reset | Format – AT Mode
- Added Vivo Read System Info. – AT Mode
Warning: Changing the IMEI number on your device might be illegal in some countries/regions. Even if you repair the original IMEI, it’s considered to be used again on the same device. Make sure to check all the policies and guidelines of your region before changing IMEI. GetDroidTips won’t be held responsible for any kind of issue that may trigger issues by using the UAT module. Use this module at your own risk.
Steps to Install UAT Qualcomm Module Setup
- Just download the UAT Module setup file on your computer from the link above.
- Now, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once done, run the module > Activate it.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was useful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.