Well, I have recently got many comments saying that the link ain’t working, Blank page issue, Not able to Download etc. This is because recently LG made changes to the server settings. You need a third party app called XDM Download manager to download the LG Firmware from LG Server. You can’t download LG Firmware using any browser from LG Server directly. In case if you have seen a blank page, then in this guide we gonna solve the issue in receiving blank page while downloading LG Firmware from LG Server.
How to Download LG firmware Without the Blank Page issue
- First of all, Download the XDM Download Manager and install it on your computer.
- Here is the full link to download XDM Download Manager Setup file.
- After installation, run the software.
- Now go to any of the firmware pages and copy the complete download URL. For Example:
- Copy it and Start the new download using the XDM Download manager software.
- Now your download will start, wait until the download is over.
- Once you are done with the download, Now go back to the guide on How to install LG firmware using LG UP tool.
- That’s it! You have successfully downloaded LG firmware Without the Blank Page issue
Your link that given in lg g5 nougat update (http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW80YG3A726AAXT2622EW9R/H83020i_00_0422.kd) didn’t working even in xdm manager.
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW80YG3A726AAXT2622EW9R/H83020i_00_0422.kdz Try this
It is because LG removed the old kdz file from its server when there is a newer software update.
It’s still not working . ??
can you tel me your phone model number, where you found this link and also send me the link which is not working.