In this post, we present a comprehensive guide on downloading and using the QCN Rebuilder Tool, covering all the latest versions. This guide will provide you with step-by-step information on the QCN Rebuilder tool. Suppose you’re unfamiliar with the QCN Rebuilder tool. In that case, it’s a compact tool or application that allows you to generate or repair null IMEI numbers on Android devices powered by Qualcomm processors. Advanced Android users know that rooting or installing stock ROMs on a device can go awry if not done correctly, leading to potential issues.
Different modem configurations may be sold in different regions for the same device model, which can cause your baseband to become null, unknown, or invalid. This can occur when an incorrect ROM configuration is written over the original one. So, how can this issue be resolved? Thankfully, a tool enables users to fix this issue on their Qualcomm-powered Android devices quickly. The QCN Rebuilder allows you to write the correct IMEI number for any QCN file, effectively addressing the problem. Moreover, this post will provide download links to the most recent versions of the QCN Rebuilder tool. Without further ado, let’s dive into the guide.
Download QCN Rebuilder Tool – All Latest Version added
Before we head into the procedure of how to use the QCN Rebuilder tool, let us understand the basic concept behind this tool and how we can use this tool to fix some issues for compatible Qualcomm-powered Android devices;
What is the QCN Rebuilder Tool?
From the above paragraphs, you might get a slight idea of the QCN Rebuilder tool and how it can help you. To understand it in more detail, let us start from the basics. IMEI is abbreviated as Internation Mobile Equipment Identity number which makes all the devices unique. The same model that you have is sold in various other regions, and this IMEI number distinguishes each device from one another. Moreover, this IMEI number can also be quite helpful in tracking your lost or stolen device as it can help you track your device. You can find this IMEI number on the retail box or dial *#06# on your smartphone’s dialer to get the IMEI number of your device.
So, with the help of the QCN Rebuilder tool, you can fix the null or invalid IMEI number that surfaces on your Android device due to wrong ROM installation or change the IMEI number from QCN, convert the IMEI to HEX, repair the Qualcomm IMEI to Qualcomm QCN. This handy tool is very simple yet very powerful and the best thing about this tool is that it is portable. This means you do not need to install the software on your PC. You can download and run the tool on the go. Just download the QCN Rebuilder, run the file to rebuild the QCN file again. And then, simply restore the QCN file with the help of any restore or backup tools like QPST or QQCN.
Features of QCN Rebuilder Tool
This tool is very simple, easy to use, and packs a lot of features. Below is the list of features that you get with this tool;
- Convert IMEI to HEX
- Convert Qualcomm IMEI to Qualcomm QCN
- Rewrite null or invalid IMEI to correct one
- Repair Qualcomm IMEI
- Repair Qualcomm QCN
- Edit Qualcomm QCN
- Rewrite correct IMEI from any QCN
Download QCN Rebuilder Tool and QPST Restore Tool
Download QCN Tool
How To Install QCN Rebuilder Tool
Here is the guide by which you will be able to install the QCN Rebuilder Tool on your PC;
- Install the ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Download the firmware file compatible to your phone.
- Note that this tool supports the devices powered by Snapdragon processors.
- USB Cable
Steps to Install
- Download the QCN Rebuilder Tool from the download section above.
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB Cable.
- Once your device gets detected by your PC, open the QCN tool.
- Simply select the function you want to perform.
- That’s it!
How to use QCN Rebuilder
- After you have connected your device to the PC using a USB cable, open the QCN tool.
- Run the IMEI Rebuilder File on your PC.
- Then, click on “Open File” and choose the downloaded QCN File of your device.
- You will now see two blank spaces i.e. IMEI 1 and IMEI 2. You need to fill in the original IMEI of your device in both the boxes.
- Finally, click on the Rebuild button to create a new QCN File.
- Save that new QCN File on your PC
- Download the QPST tool and run it. Use this tool to restore the QCN file.
- Now, select the QCN File.
- Restore the new QCN File on your device with the help of QPST tool.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. The above steps will let you create a QCN file and restore it using the QCN Rebuilder and QPST Restore Tool on your Snapdragon Powered Android device. Now, you do not need to go to any repair shop as you can repair the IMEI of your device simply at your home. Just note that you need to download both the tool provided in this post i.e. the QCN Rebuilder Tool as well as the QPST Restore Tool. With the help of QCN Rebuilder tool, you can create a new QCN and then use the QPST Restore tool to restore the newly created QCN file on your Android device.
Let us know in the comments if you faced any problems while following any of the above methods. Also, do let us know any link failures that you might come across. Until the next post…Cheers!