In this post, we bring to you how to download QCN Rebuilder Tool – All Latest Version added a guide, which will give you stepwise information regarding the QCN Rebuilder tool. Now, many of you might not be very familiar with the QCN Rebuilder tool. To make you understand in simple words, the QCN Rebuilder is a small tool or application that, lets you generate or repair any null IMEI on an Android Qualcomm powered device. If you are an advanced user of the Android, then you should know that if you like to root or install stock ROMs on your device, you could easily go wrong if you do not follow the correct steps. Moreover, the same model that you have is sold with different modem configurations in different regions.
Your baseband could easily become null, unknown or invalid. This can happen because of the wrong ROM configuration written over the original one. Now, how to fix this issue? Fortunately, there is a tool or software that allows the user to quickly fix this issue on their Qualcomm powered Android device. With the help of the QCN Rebuilder, you can write correct IMEI number for any QCN file. Besides, in this post, we will give you the download link to the latest version of the QCN Rebuilder tool. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Download QCN Rebuilder Tool – All Latest Version added
Before we head into the procedure of how to use the QCN Rebuilder tool, let us understand the basic concept behind this tool and how we can use this tool to fix some issues for compatible Qualcomm powered Android devices;
What is the QCN Rebuilder Tool?
From the above paragraphs, you might get a slight idea of what is the QCN Rebuilder tool and how it can help you. To understand it in more detail, let us start from the basics. IMEI is abbreviated as Internation Mobile Equipment Identity number that makes all the devices unique in itself. The same model that you have is sold in various other regions and this IMEI number distinguishes each device from one another. Moreover, this IMEI number can also be quite helpful in tracking your lost or stolen device as it can help you track your device. You can find this IMEI number on the retail box or you can simply dial *#06# on your smartphone’s dialer to get the IMEI number of your device.
So, with the help of QCN Rebuilder tool, you can fix the null or invalid IMEI number that surfaces on your Android device due to wrong ROM installation or you can simply change the IMEI number from QCN, convert the IMEI to HEX, repair the Qualcomm IMEI to Qualcomm QCN. This handy tool is very simple yet very powerful and the best thing about this tool is that it is a portable tool. This means that you do not need to install the software on your PC. You can simply download and run the tool on the go. Just download the QCN Rebuilder, run the file to rebuild the QCN file again. And then, simply restore the QCN file with the help of any restore or backup tools like QPST or QQCN.
Features of QCN Rebuilder Tool
This tool is very simple, easy to use, and packs a lot of features. Below is the list of features that you get with this tool;
- Convert IMEI to HEX
- Convert Qualcomm IMEI to Qualcomm QCN
- Rewrite null or invalid IMEI to correct one
- Repair Qualcomm IMEI
- Repair Qualcomm QCN
- Edit Qualcomm QCN
- Rewrite correct IMEI from any QCN
Download QCN Rebuilder Tool and QPST Restore Tool
Download QCN Tool
How To Install QCN Rebuilder Tool
Here is the guide by which you will be able to install the QCN Rebuilder Tool on your PC;
- Install the ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Download the firmware file compatible to your phone.
- Note that this tool supports the devices powered by Snapdragon processors.
- USB Cable
Steps to Install
- Download the QCN Rebuilder Tool from the download section above.
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB Cable.
- Once your device gets detected by your PC, open the QCN tool.
- Simply select the function you want to perform.
- That’s it!
How to use QCN Rebuilder
- After you have connected your device to the PC using a USB cable, open the QCN tool.
- Run the IMEI Rebuilder File on your PC.
- Then, click on “Open File” and choose the downloaded QCN File of your device.
- You will now see two blank spaces i.e. IMEI 1 and IMEI 2. You need to fill in the original IMEI of your device in both the boxes.
- Finally, click on the Rebuild button to create a new QCN File.
- Save that new QCN File on your PC
- Download the QPST tool and run it. Use this tool to restore the QCN file.
- Now, select the QCN File.
- Restore the new QCN File on your device with the help of QPST tool.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. The above steps will let you create a QCN file and restore it using the QCN Rebuilder and QPST Restore Tool on your Snapdragon Powered Android device. Now, you do not need to go to any repair shop as you can repair the IMEI of your device simply at your home. Just note that you need to download both the tool provided in this post i.e. the QCN Rebuilder Tool as well as the QPST Restore Tool. With the help of QCN Rebuilder tool, you can create a new QCN and then use the QPST Restore tool to restore the newly created QCN file on your Android device.
Let us know in the comments if you faced any problems while following any of the above methods. Also, do let us know any link failures that you might come across. Until the next post…Cheers!