Updated on March 03, 2020: Today Realme started rolling the new security patch for February 2020 month for the Realme XT. The update is rolling via OTA (over the air) and will soon reach every user with Android 10 stable update version RMX1921EX_11_C.02. Well, this is the third update after the Realme UI Android 10 update for Realme XT. If you haven’t received this update, then make sure to check for the OTA update manually.
As we know, the OTA update carries in a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or a month to complete the rollout process for every user base. If you haven’t received the update, then either you can check for the update manually or install the firmware manually. To install the firmware manually, you need to download the firmware with the same build number on your device.
Currently, Realme 3 Pro is receiving February 2020 Security patch level with support to Airtel and Jio VoWiFi (WiFi calling) feature. The update also includes bug fixes and improvements. The latest OTA update weighs approximately 250mb in size, it may vary based on whether or not you installed the last iteration.
How to Check Software Update Manually?
We already have a guide on how to check software updates manually on the Realme device. You can follow either the video protocol or you just simply go into Settings > System > System Update.
If the latest patch update is available on your device, you can download and install it on your device. Additionally, make sure to connect your phone to Wi-Fi and keep charged more than 60% at least.
● Android security patch: February 2020
● Added Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature (India)
● Fixed the issue that the task lock up limitation prompt in the recent interface
● Fixed the issue that the countdown pop-up window was still dark while switching off the dark mode during the power off the countdown.
* Android version: Android 10
RMX1851EX_11.C.03 | Download
Just download the firmware file and check the installation guide to sideload Realme firmware.
Updated on January 31, 2020: The Chinese OEM Realme is really doing great when it comes to the streamlined software updates to its eligible devices. As the company has announced Realme UI based on ColorOS 7 (Android 10) a couple of weeks ago, currently, the Realme XT is receiving the stable Android 10 update with a huge amount of improvements and features. You can now Download Realme XT Android 10 update along with the software version RMX1921EX_11_C.01.
The new software update brings the all-new Realme UI, smart sidebar, screenshot improvements, improved gestures, system enhancements, optimized game space, new live wallpapers, etc. Additionally, it also offers artistic wallpapers, improved home screen, security enhancements, other useful tools, camera improvements, photos, communications, settings, and music. Check out the full changelog below.
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
- Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on the home screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Now, if you’re a Realme XT user and waiting for the latest Android 10 update for a while, then check out the software update on your device manually via the phone Settings > System > Software Update.
If the update is available for your handset, simply grab the OTA update by downloading and installing it. Make sure to connect your device to a W-Fi network and maintain the battery level by more than 50% at least.
But if in case, you’re not getting the OTA update notification yet, then don’t worry. We’ve also provided the firmware C.01 file for the Realme XT (Android 10). Just download the firmware file and check the installation guide to sideload Realme firmware.