New Update on August 30, 2023: Realme 5i got the Januray 2022 security patch with software version which upgrades to RMX2030EX_11_C.79. The update also brings many bug fixes to the changelog.
New Update on July 30, 2021: Today Realme 5i got the July 2021 security patch with software version which upgrades to RMX2030EX_11_C.73. The update also brings many bug fixes to the changelog.
New Update on July 22, 2021: Today Realme 5i got the June 2021 security patch with software version which upgrades to RMX2030EX_11_C.71. The update also brings many bug fixes to the changelog.
New Update on March 28, 2021: Today Realme 5i got the March 2021 security patch with software version which upgrades to RMX2030EX_11_C.67. The update also brings many new features to the changelog.
New Update on June 22, 2020: Good news for all the Realme 5i users as the company has started pushing out the latest June 2020 Android Security Patch level that bundled with the software version RMX2030EX_11_C.49 based on Realme UI (Android 10). It brings the latest security patchset along with a couple of system optimizations, and some other known bug fixes that we’ve mentioned below.
Well, the security patch fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Realme 5i in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
If there is a new update available, then simply download and install it. Ensure that your device battery is charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network for faster & stable downloads. Still, not getting the OTA update notification? Don’t worry! We have shared the steps and requirements to manually flash the firmware on your Realme 5i (RMX2030EX) using the updater.
Download and Changelog:
- Updated Android Security Patch: January 2022
- Updated Android Security Patch: June & July 2021
- Optimized the system performance
- Improved the system stability
• Improves system performance.:
• Improves system stability.:
• Fixes occasional audio echoing from Facebook Messenger calls.:
- Updated Android security patch: Feb, 2021 & Mar, 2021
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system stability
● Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2020Settigns
● Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer
● Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort
● Added short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-offScreenshot
● Added a toggle for physical button in screenshot setting page
● Optimized the interactive mode for screenshot floating preview
- Android Security Patch: August, 2020
- realme Lab
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Status Bar
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
- Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that the preview and video recording interfaces are dimmed in night scenes while using third-party applications
|RMX2030EU_11.C.44 – Europe
- Android Security Patch: July, 2020
- Added rotate the guide bars with screen switch in navigation button
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Status Bar
- Optimized the battery icon display while charging
- Fixed the status bar not displaying Wi-Fi icon issue in special situations
- Optimized the power consumption of third-party apps
- Fixed the black screen issue when switch to PUBG from the recent interface
- Optimized the shooting quality in night mode
- Fixed the photo greenish issue when shooting with flash on in special situations
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized the speed of pressing power button to light up screen
- Optimized the detention issue of Bluetooth earphones during PUBG
- Optimized fluency of photographic preview interface under portrait mode
- Known issues fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that failed to register VoWiFi
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that black borders shaded the interface during PUBG when the phone switched from vertical to horizontal orientation
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera reddish in some outdoor backlight scenes
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera photographic preview interface greenish when camera flash was switched on and off repeatedly
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that green line was shown on photographic preview interface under panorama mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that flash icon didn’t match the actual state
- Fixed the issue that night mode didn’t work in some scenes
- Fixed the display issue of number and percent sign in power-off state
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that no service in Iraqi Tishknet SIM card
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that CMCC SIM card failed to data roaming in Cambodia
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that emergency call didn’t show name
• Added the May 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Android security patch: April 2020
- Optimized color performance of front camera while using third-party applications
- Optimized clarity of front camera while night environment
- Device Name: Realme 5i (RMX2030EX)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: RMX2030_11_A.20
- Earlier Version: RMX2030EX_11_A.19
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: Recovery Method
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-05-01
How to Install Firmware on Realme 5i
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Realme 5i device, make sure you follow the below steps properly.
- This firmware (RMX2030_11_A.20) is only supported for Realme 5i.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
how to install Realme Firmware on any Realme devices.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
So, make sure to download the May 2020 Security patch for your Realme 5i with build number RMX2030_11_A.20. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.