Consider purchasing a video game that will not start after you pay for it. That’s extremely depressing news. Many Eastward players had to face a crash on getting the game to launch on PC. The PC and Nintendo Switch versions of Eastward were released on September 16th. It’s too early to expect an Eastward game that’s free of glitches. As a result, we’re hearing about problems starting the game, changing video resolutions, and more.
Eastward’s developers, on the other hand, are extremely active, which is a good thing for gamers. They’re working nonstop to make sure players have the best possible experience. As a result, the launch problem was quickly resolved after a few reports were received. Learn how to fix an Eastward crash on a PC by reading this article.
How to Fix Eastward Crash on PC
- Third-party software, such as MSI Afterburner, Discord, RGB software, and others, can resemble one of the roots of the in-game crash. The Steam in-game overlay and the Geforce in-game overlay should be disabled, as should any other software you have installed. The game will no longer crash as a result of this change.
- Because Eastward recommends a GTX 750 Ti, it’s unlikely that your GPU will cause a crash. If your GPU isn’t too old, you shouldn’t have any issues. However, you should attempt a fresh installation of the GPU driver by reinstalling or updating the current version.
- If the game becomes unresponsive soon after you launch it, consider granting the game administrator rights. Navigate to Steam’s Manage menu by selecting Eastward and then Browse Local Files. Proceed with “Run this program as an administrator” from the Compatibility menu by selecting “Right-click” on the game’s .exe file. The game will no longer crash upon startup now as the fix has been implemented.
- A key game file could be being blocked by your anti-virus program. Either removing real-time protection or excluding the Eastwards folder from the anti-virus program will fix this problem. Eastward won’t crash after that if you double-check your game files before you launch.
- The absence or corruption of Visual C++ Redistributable files might also cause the game to crash upon launch. Obtain the x86 and x64 editions of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages and install them on your system. Once you start the game, it should run smoothly without crashing.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to repairing Eastward’s PC breakdown—having problems with other PC games or your PC? Check out our center dedicated to typical PC problems and how to fix them.
Finally, we can state that the actions outlined above will be extremely beneficial in resolving your Eastward Crashing problem. The comment section below will serve as a forum for any questions that you may have on the subject of how to fix eastward crash on PC.