When it comes to online soccer or football simulation video games, Electronic Arts (EA) is doing a great job for years. Due to the football popularity and fans across the world, plenty of video gamers are always interested in FIFA titles. However, the chances are high enough that the FIFA 22 Career Mode Not Working for plenty of players no matter whatever platform they’re using. Now, if you’re also one of them, you can follow this troubleshooting guide to fix it.
There may be several possible reasons that can be found behind such an issue that needs to be fixed manually such as the game save bug, the coach is disappointed bug, cache data issue, corrupted game files, etc. Sometimes the in-game bug or even issues with the game files, outdated device software, etc may trigger multiple conflicts with the game launching or getting into matches. But there is nothing to worry about it because we’ve provided fixes below.
FIFA 22 Career Mode Not Working, How to Fix?
Luckily, we’ve mentioned a couple of workarounds that should gonna help you out. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Manually Save Game Progress
If in case, you’re simply using the automatic in-game progress save feature on the console or PC then you can understand there may be a problem with the save game progress. So, we’ll recommend you manually save the game progress data on the game settings menu to avoid the bug. It’s quite unfortunate that if you’re facing this issue, you’ll need to reboot the career mode freshly.
You can access the manual save option by pressing the square button on the Playstation controller, X button on the Xbox controller, or by clicking on the Save option on the PC.
2. Fix ‘Coach is Disappointed’ Bug
If you’re facing the ‘coach is disappointed’ bug in FIFA 22 then you’re most probably getting the error messages that your player’s performance isn’t acceptable. This will basically affect the career modes as a player or coach. Even if you train well enough, score goals, and average stellar appearances, the coach will still tell you to improve your performance.
If you’re facing this issue, one of the easiest solutions is to just simulate all of the pre-season when the match starts.
Note: There is an additional way to fix this issue is to simply wait for the next international break and train well to get your manager rating approval up. Therefore, it subs you into your national team. Multiple players have already faced this issue and confirmed it.
3. Clear the FIFA 22 Cache on Consoles
Clearing the game cache data from the console might gonna help you to avoid multiple issues whatsoever. To do so:
- Make sure to press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller.
- Get into the My games & apps menu > Choose to Select All.
- Now, select the Games tab > Head over to the right section.
- Select FIFA 22 from the list of installed games > Next, press the Options menu.
- Go to the Manage game and add-ons menu > Head over to Downloads and highlight Saved Data.
- Press the X button on your controller > From the FIFA 22 Saved data menu, hit Delete all.
- Confirm the task and wait until the process is complete.
- Launch FIFA 22 and enjoy!
- Close all the programs on the console > Press and hold the power button on your console until two beep sounds come out in a couple of seconds.
- Wait until the power light stops flashing > Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Wait for around 20 minutes to make sure that the power capacitors are completely drained.
- Now, plug back the power cord again to the outlet and start the console.
- Finally, launch FIFA 22, and check if the career mode not working issue has been fixed or not.
4. Reinstall the FIFA 22 Game
If in case, the problem persists with the FIFA 22 game then make sure to uninstall and reinstall the game on the console. It should gonna fix the issue. To do so:
- Go to Settings > Select Storage.
- Select FIFA 22 game from the list and then Hit Delete.
- Once the game is deleted, download and install it again from the respective store.
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the Guide menu.
- Select My games & apps > Hit See all > Choose to Games.
- Then select the Ready to install tab > Select Queue.
- Select the FIFA 22 game that you’re trying to reinstall.
- Now, press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage game & add-ons or Manage app.
- Choose to FIFA 22 > Select Uninstall all.
- Make sure to select Uninstall all to confirm the task.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
- Reboot the system to apply changes.
- Then press the Xbox button on the controller to open the Guide menu again.
- Hit My games & apps > Select See all > Go to Games.
- Select the Ready to install tab > Hit Install for FIFA 22.
- Wait for the installation process and then restart the console.
- Open the Origin client on your PC > Head over to the My Game Library.
- Locate FIFA 22 and right-click on it > Click on Uninstall.
- Once the game is uninstalled, reboot the PC to refresh the system.
- Now, go to the My Game Library menu again on the Origin client.
- Make sure to log into the same account on the client and install the FIFA 22 game again.
- Once the installation is done, open it, and you can access the Career Mode properly.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was useful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.