In this guide, we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on the A95X Max II TV Box which is powered by an Amlogic S905X3 processor. It comes packed with Android 9.0 Pie firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage. If you are looking for A95X Max II TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on the A95X Max II TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering how to flash A95X Max II TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your A95X Max II TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Package Name: aml_upgrade_package_secure.img
- Build Number: ampere-userdebug 9 A95X_MAX_II_R 20201126 test-keys
- Device Model: A95X Max II TV Box
- File Size: 2 GB
- Processor: Amlogic S905X3 CPU
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the A95X Max II TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||aml_upgrade_package_secure.img|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on A95X Max II TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for the A95X Max II TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the A95X Max II TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install A95X Max II TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on A95X Max II TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on A95X Max II TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.