Restoring your backup is a Quite Seamless process, and it doesn’t take a long time to respond, but sometimes it happens due to some technical reasons. There are a lot of cases when we have to restore our backup throughout iTunes, whether you have done a factory reset to default. Even when you are upgrading your device or have any intention behind resorting to your backup from iTunes, it itself doesn’t take a lot of time to execute the restoring process.
Not to mention, it takes some time to restore a complete from iTunes backup, depending on the size of the backup file and connectivity. Whereas generally, it takes hours or two for a fairly normal time to restore a backup file. However, if your restoring takes more than 12 hours, then there might be some problems that occur that you have to fix using troubleshooting. Before restoring, ensure that you have stable and active good internet connectivity. Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to fix the “restoring times taken by iTunes Backup.”
How can you Fix Excessively long iTunes Restoring from Backup Time Remaining Problem?
It is quite easy to fix, but you need to connect your Apple device with the computer to Restore and from the computer using USB Connection.
- First thing first, Disconnect the iPhone from your computer and then again Connect your iPhone with USB Connection.
- Then, update your iTunes to the latest version available.
(If you already have the latest version of iTunes then proceed to the next step.)
- After that, Reboot your iPhone and the computer.
- It takes some time to complete the Boot on your iPhone and computer.
- Now, Launched the iTunes on your computer as usual.
- Also, Open the iTunes on Apple mobile device and go through the Restore/Setup process again.
- Then, choose the “Restore from Backup with iTunes.”
- Connect your iPhone to the computer again using a USB cable and then try again to restore the backup.
There were a lot of similar cases suggested that the estimated time to restore would take longer than usual. Meanwhile, the problem could occur with any device; it doesn’t matter if you have the latest device. On the other hand, other users, including the iPhone X, iPhone 8, and older iPhone devices. Likely, This is not a new issue. It always been there on iTunes, iOS, and other Apple devices for many years but can be fixed with troubleshooting. Additionally, It quite easy and can be exected by anyone and fixable by any users.
Hopefully, we believe that you have understood and fixed your Restoring long time iTunes backup time on your iPhone. We would like to know your opinion and feedback. If there is any query, please let us know in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates.