The SADES headset is a very popular headset used by gaming enthusiasts everywhere. It is known for increasing the fun during a gaming experience. But there have also been some complaints about this headset. It sometimes gets difficult to install a SADES headset drivers on Windows 10.
A general complaint is that the headset works in stereo but not in 7.1 surround mode. This can be simply resolved by downloading the latest headset drivers from the official website of the headset manufacturers.
Some of the error messages caused when driver installations fail include:
- Please connect the SADES 7.1 sound effect gaming headset.
- SADES Headset does not exist
- SADES can’t find any device
Table of Contents
Fix: Cannot Install SADES Headset Driver on Windows 10
The following three are the steps for installing SADES headphone drivers on Windows 10
- Download the latest drivers and install them in compatibility mode
- Install the latest Windows 10 drivers
- Reinstall the device
A detailed description of the above-mentioned steps is given below:
Fix 1: Download the latest drivers and install them in compatibility mode
- For this, download the latest Windows 10 driver from the official website of SADES manufacturers.
- Now right-click on the setup file, and choose ‘Properties.’
- Go to the Compatibility tab. Here, check the option ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’.
- The Dropbox will provide a list of operating systems. From there, select Windows 10 by clicking on it.
- Now click ‘Apply’ then, OK.
- Run the setup.
Fix 2: Install the latest Windows 10 drivers
The official website of SADES provides many SADES Windows 10 headset drivers for download. Generally, these are mostly compatible with all headsets. Download any of these drivers on priority.
In case this fails, try out the next solution.
Fix 3: Reinstall the device
- First of all, go to ‘Search’ and type device manager. Then go to ‘Device Manager’.
- In ‘Device Manager’ drop-down options, you will find the SADES headphones. On this option, right-click, and go to ‘Uninstall Device’.
- Restart your computer
The above three steps will lead to the automatic installation of the selected headphones, i.e., SADES headphones in this case.
In case the problem persists, follow these steps for resolution:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Navigate to ‘Hardware & Sound’ and click on it. Then click on ‘Add a device.’
- Then the wizard will scan for hardware changes.
- When the wizard finds your Bluetooth device, it will finish the installation process.
After completing the above steps, update the driver and enjoy your SADES headset.
In case the headset does not work in spite of all this, then the only option left is to contact the manufacturer’s help desk. That’s all we have to fix your SADES headset driver not installing in Windows 10. We hope this guide helped you. Now, check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to know more.
If you have any queries, comment down with your name & email ID. Moreover, subscribe to our very own YouTube Channel in order to watch awesome videos on gaming and smartphone tips and tricks.