In this tutorial, we will have a look at the steps to fix four different types of errors in Gears Tactics, which are the Error Code: GT100, GT101, GT104, and GT105. This turn-based tactical video game has a pretty solid objective in mind: you have to order commands to the group of human soldiers and tell them to eliminate all the hostiles of a particular region. Apart from that, the game boasts of some challenging side missions and objectives as well. Furthermore, you, as a player, could also remain in an overwatch mode and attack enemies as soon as they come in your line of sight.
While all these missions are pretty challenging in itself, what is, even more, is the error codes that pop up now and then. Users are having quite a difficult time in rectifying these issues. Some of the most common errors in Gears Tactics include the Error Code GT100, GT101, GT104, and GT105. In this tutorial, we will list try and explain what these error codes signify and how you could fix each of these errors.
Fix Gears Tactics Error Code: GT100, GT101, GT104, and GT105
Before listing out the possible fixes, we will first discuss the reason for this error. So without further ado, let’s begin.
Gears Tactics Error Code GT100
The Error Code GT100 of Gears Tactics signifies that your graphics card is below the minimum needed specifications. That is, the graphics card in your Windows PC doesn’t meet the minimum requirements. The graphics card must support DirectX 12 (Feature Level 11).
There is no software side fix. The only thing that you could do is upgrade your graphics card to the minimum requirement. According to the Steam specs page for Gears Tactics, here are the basic PC requirements for this game to run correctly.
- Processor: Intel i3 Skylake | AMD FX-6000
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- DirectX: Version 12
On the other hand, here are the recommended settings for the same:
- Processor: Intel i5 Coffee Lake | AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 570 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 12
After up-gradation to your Graphics Card, the GT100 Error Code of Gears Tactics should be fixed.
Gears Tactics Error Code GT 101
Error Code GT 101 speaks out that your graphics card is incompatible with the game. This means that there are some known compatibility issues with your graphics card. It might be the result of an outdated graphics card. So update your graphics card to the latest version, with the help of the below instructions:
- Open the Start Menu and search for Device Manager. You could right-click on the Windows icon and select the same.
- Under Device Manager, click on Display Adapter to expand the menu.
- Now right-click on your graphics card and select Update Drivers.
- In the next menu that appears, select Search automatically for updated drivers software.
- At this stage. make sure you are connected to the internet, as Windows will search for the latest drivers and will apply the same.
- Once it is done, restart your PC and see if the error has been corrected or not.
- If not, you could also manually update the same. Head over to your graphics card official website, download the latest build from there and install it onto your PC. After that, restart your PC and the Gears Tactics Error Code GT 101 should be fixed,
Gears Tactics Error Code GT 104
Next, we have the Error Code GT 104. if you face this error, then it means that your graphics card is below the minimum required level. In other words, it doesn’t meet the required specifications, as far as the graphics properties are concerned.
To fix this issue, you will have to upgrade your graphics card. The game’s support page lists the following two graphics card that you check out:
- AMD Radeon RX 570 or AMD Radeon RX 5700
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
If you don’t upgrade, you might continue to play the game, but might face occasional lags and frame drops. So upgrade the graphics card and fix the Gears Tactics Error Code GT 104 right away.
Gears Tactics Error Code GT 105
GT 105 is another error code that is bugging quite a lot of users recently. The reason for this error is the fact your graphics card isn’t supported in the current OS version. It might be the case that you are using Windows 7 or 8, and hence the error is occurring. Therefore, to fix this Gears Tactics Error Code GT 105, update your PC to the latest Windows 10.
You might still play the game in an earlier version of Windows, but the mileage related to stability and performance will be reduced. Therefore update your PC to the latest Windows version, and if you have already done so, make sure there aren’t any pending updates remaining. For that, launch the Start menu and search for Windows Update. Within that, click on Check for Updates. If an update is available, download and install it right away.
So with that, we conclude the guide on how to fix the Gears Tactics Error Code: GT100, GT101, GT104, and GT105. We have also discussed the reason why this said error occurs. However, if you still have any doubts left, do drop in your queries in the comments section below. Likewise, don’t forget to check our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick as well.