The newly launched Immortals: Fenyx Rising is an action-adventure video game that has been developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. It’s available for Amazon Luna, PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Google Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X platforms. Though the game has received a very good response, some of the unfortunate players are experiencing that Immortals: Fenyx Rising is not working for Ubisoft Members due to some unknown reasons. If you’re also one of the victims, make sure to check this guide.
According to the affected Immortal: Fenyx Rising players, the Ubi+ members not unlocking. Meanwhile, if you’re stuck on the main menu, you should do one thing to work your game smoothly. Since the process is very simple, you just need to rename a file/folder. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
How to Fix Immortals: Fenyx Rising Not Working for Ubisoft Members
- So, all you need is to just rename immortalsfenyxrising to immortalsfenyxrising1.
- Now, you have to rename immortalsfenyxrising_plus to immortalsfenyxrising.
- Restart your device and it should fix the issue.
However, if the problem persists, then simply reboot your Uplay client and verify the game files to fix the issue. To do this:
- Launch your Uplay client on your PC > Click on the ‘Games’ tab.
- Highlight the game that you want to troubleshoot > Click on the arrow icon from the bottom right.
- Select ‘Verify files’ > If prompted, select ‘Repair’.
- Ubisoft Connect will automatically restore any missing or corrupted game files.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for any queries.