Gears Tactics is a new game and a new addition to the Gears of War franchise. The Gears Tactics was launched back in April and since then, it has been able to become a fan favorite in a short span of time. The game is available on Xbox One and Microsoft Windows and offers action-packed tactics based gameplay, where your ultimate goal is to survive, form a compact group, and recruit people to strengthen the unit to kill and defeat enemies. The game offers different class characters that you can recruit in your unit as per your needs.
Kait Diaz, who is the father of Gabe Diaz is the main character of the Gears Tactics game and he also happens to be one of the support class characters. Just to give you an overview, the support class characters are unlocked after Act 1 – Chapter 4. And if you are also intrigued by knowing more about the support class in the game and then this guide is for you. As in this post, we will give you a comprehensive guide on the Gears Tactics Support Class with their best ability, skills, and weapons. So, that being said, let us get straight into the article itself;
Support Class – Abilities and Skills
If you want a commander of your unit, then the Support class characters are the most sought after, as the command is their passive skill. You can use any support class character to heal your allies whenever you get kills. You can use the support class for healing your allies and supporting them. The basic ability of a support class character is that it can heal the entire team each time they kill an enemy. Here is the list of support class skills and their abilities:
- Surgeon – Pure healing skills and support skills.
- Combat Medic – Team healing by killing enemies. Heals even Chainsaw kills.
- Paragon – Provides you or your allies some action points (AP).
- Strategist – Multi-offensive oriented abilities and cooldown reduction.
The skills include Empower, Teamwork, Lock and Load, Surge, and Stim. Empower is one of the best abilities or skills of the support class which gives your team member or allies a bonus action once it is activated. Teamwork lets you earn free action points whenever your ally kills any enemy. Lock and Load reload all your ally’s weapons and gives them 50% extra damage. Surge resets the abilities of the targetted allies. And finally, you can make use of the Stim skill to heal up any allies when you are not in the range of any enemies for support.
Weapons and Armor Mods
Well, you can pair up your support class character with a desirable weapon that would increase the chances of healing your allies. Here is the list of weapon and armor mods:
- Stock (Patrol) – Increased overwatch damage.
- Magazine (Expert Mag) – Increases shooting accuracy and ammunition.
- Scope (Expertise) – Increases all healing abilities by 30% and resets cool down.
- Barrel (Hair Trigger) – Adds a chance to fire a second shot when using your normal attack.
- Helmet (Blast Zone) – Grenade radius is increased.
- Chest (Potential) – Use this to randomly cooldown any skill.
- Boots (Utility Belt) – Cooldowns Frag and stim grenade
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to learn in-depth about the Support class in the Gear Tactics game. Let us know in the comments below if you want us to add anything more related to the Gear Tactics game. Until the next post…Cheers!