If you are here, then you probably want to know how we can install Google Camera on Motorola One Power. Well, don’t worry! Here we share the download link to download Google Camera for Motorola One Power and install it by following this simple guide.
Google Camera is an application which comes pre-built in the Pixel device and Android One Series. Recently launched Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL brings a lot of Camera feature. In all the feature, the main highlighted feature was Night sight and HDR+ feature. Night Sight feature allows users to click a picture in a pitch dark environment and the camera software will turn the picture into a bright and noiseless picture without making use of LED flash. The all new Night Sight feature is now ported for Motorola One Power. Yes, now you can install the modded version of Google Camera for Motorola One Power.
Today an XDA Senior member, ARNOVA8G2 ported the Google Camera for Motorola One Power which brings HDR+ and Night Sight features to the top. Also thanks to XDA member rushiranpise for sharing the complete APK and Guide. This APK and the related features will work on the mentioned devices running Android 9.0 Pie. This feature has already ported to many devices. Check out the list here to find if your device is supported: Google Camera Night Sight Feature On Supported Device.
– Camera (HDR+, ZSL, flash, zoom, raw, etc on back camera )
– Video (at 1080p)
– Portrait Mode, Panorama, Photo SphereFeatures NOT working:
– Slow motion
– hdr+ or enhanced not working on Motorola One Power front camera
– Auto Flash may do problem sometimes
– night sight [will work, once Android Pie is out]
Well, as it usually happens with ported APKs, this App is reported to have some bugs in it. This includes EIS, video focus and slow-motion quality. However, every bug is fixable and in the coming ports, these glitches will surely be taken care of by the developer.
Download Ported Google Camera for Motorola One Power
Here is the link to the ported application which packs the Google Camera for Motorola One Power with HDR+ and Night Sight.
How to Enable Camera 2 API on Motorola One Power
- First of all, You must unlock the bootloader on Motorola One Power.
- You must also have TWRP Recovery on Motorola One Power to flash the cameraAPI file.
- Download and move the camera2api enable to your internal storage
- Now reboot your device to recovery mode.
- Flash the camera2api enabler flashable zip file
- Once you have done, you can install the Google Camera APK and enjoy the GCam on Motorola One Power.
The APK installation process is pretty simple. Install it as you would do with any other APK. Grant the permissions it asks for. It will not affect your device in any means, as you still have your phone’s stock camera App which you can use as well.
Preview of Night-Sight Mode on Motorola One Power
Here are some of the images from XDA, which implements the night-sight mode on Motorola One Power.
So, if you have always wanted to try your hands on Google’s Pixel camera and enjoy its cool features, then install Ported Google Camera for Motorola One Power. If you have any queries then do let us know in the comments section.