The Nokia 8 Sirocco is HMD Global’s attempt to craft the perfect flagship smartphone. The Android One integration is great to have on top of great design and display. Here in this guide, we will help you to download Google Camera for Nokia 8 Sirocco and use it with all the features like Portrait, Night Sight, and HDR+.
When we talk of smartphones, a mention and discussion about its camera is a must. Over the years with the upgrade of Android OS, the smartphone cameras have improved rigorously as well. A great example of this is Google’s Pixel series of devices. It makes use of the popular Google camera or better known as the GCam. The latest iteration of GCam is found on the 3rd generation of Pixel phones. It brings many new features such as Night Sight which allows the user to click photos seamless even in darkness. The end result is an image with high quality and of course no darkness. Not to mention there are other great features such as Portrait, HDR+, Panorama, etc.
Now not every smartphone in the mid-range or budget segment phones come with all these features. Also, Google phones are on the premium end and not everyone can afford the device. However, there is another cool way to get the latest Google camera by porting it to any other device. So, in this post, we bring you the ported Google Camera for Nokia 8 Sirocco.
The particular modded application we have shared here requires no rocket science such as rooting your device and all. All you have to do is a simple APK installation.
Nokia 8 Sirocco features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory. The camera on the Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with Dual 12MP + 13MP rear camera with Zeiss optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front shooting camera for selfies. The handset came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 8 Sirocco
Here is the link for the ported Google camera for Nokia 8 Sirocco.
- Download Resurrection Remix on Nokia 8 Sirocco based 9.0 Pie [RR 7.0]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Nokia 8 Sirocco [Updated]
- How to Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie on Nokia 8 Sirocco [GSI Phh-Treble]
- Nokia 8 Sirocco Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Download Install Nokia 8 Sirocco Android 9.0 Pie OTA update
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Nokia 8 Sirocco with Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install the Ported APK.?
Before you begin the installation,
- Download the APK
- Install the ported App like a normal app. In case the installation is paused, you have to enable permission on your device to allow installation of APK from third party sources. Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Allow Apps from Unknown sources
- After you are done installing the APK, now Copy the config.xml to the /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs (if the folder/path doesn’t exist, then create it)
- Now Open GCam and allow the permissions it asks for.
- Double tap near the shutter button.
- Now a menu will pop-up asking you for a config
- Tap on Restore. It will execute the Config.xml file we downloaded earlier.
- So, that’s it. Now you can enjoy the enjoy Google Camera for Nokia 8 Sirocco. We hope you enjoyed this tutorial. stay tuned to GetDroidTips to enjoy more such useful guides.