OnePlus launched their new OnePlus Nord CE 5G, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. The device features a triple rear camera setup at the back with a 64 MP primary sensor, and on the front, it has a 16 MP Sony IMX471 selfie camera.
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you want to install the Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord CE 5G, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G devices.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Device Overview:
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G features a 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. This is a high refresh rate 90Hz panel. We get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G built on an 8nm manufacturing process in processing power. It is an octa-core processor with two Kryo 570 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Kryo 570 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 619 in this processor.
In terms of optics, we have a triple camera setup at the rear and a single-camera setup at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 16MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear setup can record 4K videos, while the front is limited to only 1080p video recording.
The Oneplus Nord CE 5G comes with Android 11 out of the box with OxygenOS 11 skin on top. There are three storage options for this smartphone: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage(UFS 2.1), 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage(UFS 2.1) and 12GB RAM + 256 internal storage(UFS 2.1).
In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we have an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4500 mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. The company claims that it goes from 0 to 70% in 30 minutes.
Download Google Camera Port
- Download Google Camera: Download
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord CE 5G
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. To do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
Steps to Import Pixel 5 Config file:
- First of all, download and move the config file to storage -> Gcam -> config8 folder on your device.
- Open the Google Camera app and tap on the arrow-down icon at the top.
- Now a pop-up menu will appear, tap on more settings.
- You can select the config file
- That’s it! restart the camera app and open it back to enjoy Google Camera on your device.
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your OnePlus Nord CE 5G handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.