OnePlus launched their new device called OnePlus Nord CE 5G which is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. The device features a triple rear camera setup at the back with a 64 MP main sensor and on the front, it has a 16 MP Sony IMX471 selfie camera.
If you’re using a OnePlus Nord CE 5G or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. In this tutorial, we will share the latest OnePlus Nord CE 5G firmware flash file and guide you on how to install it on your device.
Sometimes, Android users try to use any Custom ROMs or any other mods for more features or customizations. In these situations, the device may not work like before or you may experience errors or lags. Otherwise, sometimes the default Stock ROM can also work slowly or have some performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the issue. But even factory reset won’t come in handy, then you should re-install the Stock ROM. By flashing Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience like a new device.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Device Overview:
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G features a 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. This is a high refresh rate 90Hz panel. In terms of processing power, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G built on an 8nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Kryo 570 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Kryo 570 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 619 in this processor.
In terms of optics, we have a triple camera setup at the rear and a single-camera setup at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 16MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear setup can record 4K videos, while the front is limited to only 1080p video recording.
The Oneplus Nord CE 5G comes with Android 11 out of the box with OxygenOS 11 skin on top. There are three storage options for this smartphone: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage(UFS 2.1), 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage(UFS 2.1) and 12GB RAM + 256 internal storage(UFS 2.1).
In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we have an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4500 mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. The company claims that it goes from 0 to 70% in 30 minutes.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you are facing issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus Nord CE 5G device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue for any reason. By installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G or update the system software also.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes thing doesn’t go in the right way and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Firmware Flash Files
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update will be available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus Nord CE 5G
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus Nord CE 5G, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G models. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus Nord CE 5G device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus Nord CE 5G handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus Nord CE 5G device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.