Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro were launched at Xiaomi’s global event with a hole-punch display design, triple rear cameras, 12GB of RAM, and 120W fast charging. The rear camera setup houses a 108 MP primary sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide shooter, and a telemacro shooter with an f/2.4 lens.
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro devices.
Also Read: Download Google Camera 8.0 APK from Pixel 5 | GCam 8.0 APK Mod
Download Google Camera Port for Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.