When it comes to the open-world survival simulation in the Amazon jungle, Creepy Jar has done a great job by releasing Green Hell in 2019. As mentioned, it’s all set in the deepest Amazon rainforest that offers extreme survival conditions using real-life survival techniques and more. Meanwhile, interested players are eager to get the Green Hell Console Commands and Cheat Codes to use controls better and get resources or items easily without any effort.
As you would know, console commands and cheat codes are meant to be used for handling the game controls or tactics better than the standard method. Whereas cheat codes allow players to achieve necessary resources or perform any specific action straight away without any hard work. If we talk about the Green Hell game, the cheat codes can be used to slow down the gameplay or unlock craft items. It can be useful for those who don’t like hardcore gaming.
Fix: Green Hell Console Commands and Cheat Codes
Luckily, here we’ve managed to provide you a list of all console commands and cheat codes that’ll come in handy. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it. According to your requirement, you’ll have to press the mentioned key or multiple keys to achieve that.
Main Menu Cheats:
- Unlock Story Mode – U
- Show Fake Loading Screen – L
- Hide Fake Loading Screen – K
- To start the trailer – ;
- To turn the rain on or off – =
- To unlock the cursor – ‘-‘
- To pass out – Alt and J
- To save the game – Numpad 9
- To save a location in the game – left Shift and Numpad 5
- To teleport to a saved location in the game – left Shift and Numpad 6
- To hide or show the HUD – right Ctrl and H
- To show the debug menu items – F1
- To spawn a selected debug item – I
- To show the debug menu scenarios – F2
- To show the debug menu spawners – F3
- To show the debug menu skills – F4
- To show the debug menu AI – F5
- To spawn a creature from the debug menu – Numpad 0 (zero)
- To spawn a hallucinatory creature from the debug menu – Numpad 2
- To spawn idling creatures from the debug menu – Numpad 3
- To show the debug menu wounds – F6
- To show the debug menu dialogues – F7
- To play dialogues from the debug menu – Numpad 1
- To finish all blueprints – F8
- To show the debug menu log – F9
- To open the crafting manager – F10
- To put an item back into the player character’s backpack – F11
- To show the player’s coordinates – left Ctrl
- To move time ahead an hour – Numpad +
- To move time back an hour – Numpad –
- To move time forward by 10 hours – Numpad Enter
- To increase the game’s speed – Numpad /
- To decrease the game’s speed – Numlock
- To fill the player’s notebook – left Ctrl and U
- To show the player’s statistics – left Ctrl and O
- To turn Godmode on and off – left Ctrl and M
- To kill all creatures – right Alt and K
- To give all creatures 10 damage – left Alt and L
- To kill the player character – left Alt and ‘
- To damage the player character by 25 points – left Alt and left Shift and ‘
- To spawn an enemy wave – Z
- To add an injury – \
- To damage, the player character with claws by 30 points – Backspace
- To attach worms to a wound – ,
- To attach leeches to a wound – “
- To put a fire in the player character’s hand – right Alt and F
- To increase the player character’s sanity – Page Up
- To decrease the player character’s sanity – Page Down
- To show the diving mask – V
- To show the biohazard mask – B
- To start the goldmine dream – L
How to Enable Console Commands and Cheats in Green Hell
To use console commands, you’ll need to enable the Debug mode in the game. To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Green Hell > Select Properties.
- Select the Local Files section > Click on Browse Local Files to open it.
- Now, open the GH_Data folder from the installed game directory > Open the Resources folder.
- Here you’ll have to create a Scripts folder. Open the Scripts folder and create another folder called Debug inside it.
- Next, open the Debug folder > Open Notepad > Press the Ctrl+S key to save it as DEBUG name without any extension. [That means remove the .txt extension whole naming it]
- If prompted, select YES to confirm. It will enable Debug mode for Green Hell and now you’re good to go to use console commands and cheats.
- Just enter the required key(s) and save it > Launch the Green Hell game and enjoy.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.