In the fantasy role-playing video game Honkai Star Rail, players take control of one of up to four characters that work as a team. There are many characters that players can select. One of the characters in the game is Silver Wolf.
In the Honkai Star Rail game, Silver Wolf is a strong 5-star quantum character. There are many various ways to develop Silver Wolf. However, the majority of players choose to build her as a main DPS. She possesses the Nihility Path, which debuffs foes. She will boost foes and deliver a tonne of damage, which is fantastic. An A-tier character in Honkai Star Rail is Silver Wolf.
However, some users are looking for the best build of Silver Wolf. If you are also looking for it, don’t worry; this guide will help you. We are here with a guide in which we will discuss the best build of Silver Wolf in Honkai: Star Rail. So, read the complete guide to learn about the Silver Wolf. And now, let’s check out the guide without wasting much time.
- What Are The Best Builds of Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
- What Are The Best Relics That You Can Use For Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
- What Are The Best Light Cones That You Can Use For Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
- What Are The Attacks And Abilities of Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
What Are The Best Builds of Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
The best builds of Silver Wolf in Gonkai: Star Rail are:
- Light Cone – In the Name of the World
- Relics – Pan-Galactic Commercial (2pc), Genius of Brilliant Stars (4pc)
- Role – Offensive debuffer
- Stats – Quantum DMG%, ATK%, SPD, Effect Hit Rate
Silver Wolf is a Nihility Path character, so he is a specialist in all things disruption and debuffing. She will be able to often inflict Weakness and a range of Bug debuffs, giving your squad the advantage in difficult situations by lowering enemy ATK, DEF, or SPD. She will become stronger as a result of creating this chaos, boosting her damage among other benefits. Silver Wolf is the character for you if you are seeking for a strong damage dealer and offensive debuffer.
What Are The Best Relics That You Can Use For Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
Due to its increase in both her attack and quantum damage, Genius of Brilliant Stars is definitely the best relic set to use with Silver Wolf. We will advise you to establish attack and quantum damage, and then, if necessary add some speed or energy restoration to sub-stats.
- Genius of Brilliant Stars: If two pieces are equipped, then the quantum damage increases by 10%. If four pieces are equipped, then whenever the Silver Wolf attacks the foes, with quantum weakness, she will ignore 25% of the foe’s defense. You can obtain it from the Cavern of Corrosion at Path of Providence in the Xianzhou Loufu’s Cluodford.
- Space Sealing Station: If you equip two pieces, then it increases the Silver Wolf’s attack by 12%. Her attack will get increase by another 12%, if her speed reaches to 120 or more. You can obtain it from Immersion Reward devices in World 3 of Simulated Universe when exchanged for 40 Trailblaze Power.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat: If you equip two pieces, then the attack of Silver Wolf increase by 10%. If you equip four pieces, then the Silver Wolf’s speed increases by 6%. Also, her basic attack damage increases by 10%. You can obtain it from the Cavern of Corrosion at Path of Drifting it Jarilo VI’s Corridor of Fading Echoes.
- Pan- Galactic Commercial Enterprise: If you quip two pieces, then the wearer’s Effect Hit Rtae increases by 10%. While this is happening, the wearer’s ATK grows by a maximum of 25%, or an amount equal to 25% of the effect hit rate.
Recommendation for Relic Stat
- Quantum damage boost
- Energy restoration
- Quantum damage boost
Honkai Star Rail Best Gepard Build and Team Comps
What Are The Best Light Cones That You Can Use For Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
In the Name of the World is the finest Light Cone for Silver Wolf. Having said that, if you don’t already own this five-star Light Cone, there are many of options available. Below down we have discussed some of them.
- In The Name Of The World: It increases the wearer’s damage to debuffed enemies by 20%. Also, when the wearer uses their skill, the Effect Hit Rate for its attack increases by 20%. And, the ATK increases by 20%.
- We Will Meet Again: The four-star We Will Meet Again is the greatest alternate choice. When the wearer uses its basic attack or sill, they deal 40% of ATK as additional damage to a random foe that is attacked by abilities.
- Good Night And Sleep Well: The four-star Good Night And Sleep Well is the another greatest alternative choice. The damage dealt by the wearer will increase by 12%, stacking up to three times for every debuff the target enemy has. This effect also implements to damage over time.
- Void: The ideal build for a Silver Wolf is Void, which receives three stars. For the first three rounds of combat, this will significantly raise Effect Hit Rate by 20%. It is a good starting point, but the other Light Cones will undoubtedly be superior, especially in prolonged engagements.
What Are The Attacks And Abilities of Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
The skills of Silver Wolf are ideal for taking down powerful, lone foes and dealing them numerous debuffs that your squad may benefit from. Use her attack and skill in conjunction with other debuff characters to apply debuffs to the opponent, then use her ultimate for significant quantum damage. Below down we have discussed the attacks and abilities of Silver Wolf in the game.
- System Warning (Basic): This ability deals with Quantum DMG equal to 50% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy, with a 65% base chance of implanting a random Bug into the enemy that lasts for three turns.
- Allow Changes (Skill): With a 75% base chance to put one vulnerability of the same kind as a random ally’s ATK type on the target enemy for three turns and a 20% reduction in the enemy’s DMG RES to the ATK type, this ability gives Quantum DMG equal to 70% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy.
- User Banned (Ultimate): Gives a single opponent Quantum DMG equal to 180% of Silver Wolf’s ATK, with a 100% base chance to set off Entanglement. Deal up to five times more Quantum DMG to the opponent for each buff they are under, equal to 18% of their ATK.
The foe’s action is postponed by 40% while Entangled. The adversary sustains Quantum damage over time equal to 48% of Silver Wolf’s ATK at the start of the following round.
- Awaiting System Response (Talent): Reduce ATK by 10%, Reduce DEF by 10%, or Reduce SPD by 10% are the three different sorts of Bugs that Silver Wolf may produce. The damage dealt by Silver Wolf to an adversary increases by 15% for each debuff the enemy possesses, compounding up to five times.
- Force Quit program (Technique): The opponent is immediately attacked. It ignores Weakness Types and lowers all adversaries’ Toughness once the combat has begun. Targets will become entangled after having their weakness exposed in this way.
- Side Note (Trace Ascension): If the adversary has three or more debuffs at the moment, Silver Wolf’s talent will definitely implant a Type Weakness.
- Inject (Trace Ascension): A 55% base chance exists for Silver Wolf’s basic assault to implant one additional random Bug in the adversary.
- Antivirus (Trace Ascension): A 50% base chance exists when Silver Wolf is assaulted to implant one random Bug in the assailant.
This was all for the guide on What Are The Best Builds of Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail. We hope that with the help of this guide, you were able to know about the Silver Wolf and its best build. If you want to know about any other character in the Honkai Star Rail, then do check out our website. Also, if you have any queries or questions, then do let us know in the comments section below. We will try our best to solve those queries and provide you with a guide on them.
For more such guides on Honki Star Rail, do visit our website.