The Honkai: Star Rail is a fantasy role-playing video game. In this game, you will have to take control of one of up to four characters that work as a team. In the game, there are multiple characters. One of the characters is Welt.
The Welt debuffs foes by lowering their SPD and imprisoning them in the middle of combat. This character comes under the Nihility path. However, there are some users who are looking for the best builds of the Welt. If you are also searching for the same, don’t worry; we are here with a guide to help you.
In this guide, we will discuss the best builds of Welt in Honaki: Star Rail. To know about the character, make sure you read the complete guide. And now, without wasting any time let’s check out the guide.
What Is The Best Build For Welt In Honkai: Star Rail?
The best builds for Welt in the Honkai: Star Rail are:
- Light Cone – In the Name of the World
- Relics – Wastelander of Banditry Desert (4 pieces), Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise (2 pieces)
- Role – Damage dealer and offensive debuffer
- Stats – SPD, ATK%, Effect Hit Rate%, Crit Rate/DMG
- Team – Bronya, Seele, Bailu, Welt
As we mentioned above that Werth comes under the Nihility Path, so he is an offensive debuffer. Also, with the help of Slowed and Impriisoned effects, he controls the foes. When the Welt is on the pitch, the foes will not be able to understand and realize what struck them. The Welt not only provides huge damage to the foes, but also he will make it easier for his teammates to deal the damage. The builds that we have mentioned above, will help Welt to improve both the frequency of his controlling effects and his damage.
Below down we have mentioned more details that you must know to make the best builds for Welt in Honkai: Star Rail.
What Are The Best Relics That You Can Use For The Welt In Honkai: Star Rail?
Due to the increase in the imagined damage and crit rate, the Wastelander of Banditry Desert is the best relic set for Welt in Honkai: Star Rail. His skill set is perfect for this combination of four equipped buffs as he continuously applies debuffs, increasing both his damage and the crit rate. If you want to increase his assault even more, then we will suggest you the combination of two pieces of the Space Sealing Station with the four piece of the Wastelander of Banditry Desert.
Below down are the best relics that you can use for the Welt in Honkai: Star Rail.
- Wastelander of Banditry Desert: If you equip two pieces, then it will help you to increase the imaginary damage by 10%. If you equip four pieces, then when the Welt will attack the debuff foes, his crit rate will be increased by 10%. And, the Welt’s crit damage will be increased by 20%, if the foe is imprisoned. You can obtain it from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Conflagration in The Xianzhou Luofu’s Stargazer Navalia.
- Space Sealing Station: If you equip two pieces, it will help in increasing the attack of Welt by 12%. And, when his speed will increase to 120 or higher, then his attack will be increased by another 12%. You can obtain it from Immersion Reward devices in World 3 of the Simulated Universe using Trailblaze Power or one Immersifier.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat: If you equip two pieces, then the attack of Welt will be increased by 10%. If you equip four pieces, then the speed of the Welt will be increased by 6%. Also, his basic attack damage will be increased by 10%. You can obtain it from the Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting in Jarilo-VI’s Corridor of Fading Echoes.
- Pan- Galactic Commercial Enterprise: If you equip two pieces, then the Welt’s Effect Hit Rate will be increased by 10%. Also, the attack of the Welt increases by an amount that is equal to 25% of the Effect Hit Rate, up to a maximum of 25%.
- Thief of Shooting Meteor: If you equip two pieces, then the Break Effect gets increased by 20%. If you equip four pieces, then the Break Effect of the Welt is increased by 20%. And, when the Welt inflicts Weakness Break on a foe, regenerates 3 Energy.
What Are The Best Light Cones That You Can Use For The Welt In Honkai: Star Rail?
If we talk about which light cone you should select for the Welt, then we will suggest you the In The Name Of The World. The increased hit rate of the Welt helps to ensure him that as many foes as possible are caught up in his incarceration and slow debuffs, enabling you to easily win the majority of encounters.
But, as it is a five star light cone, you will need a little bit of good luck from the RNG gods to get your hands on it. Also, if you want to equip him with something while you wait, we will suggest you try to find something that likewise raises his effect hit rate and make sure it too follows the road of Nihility.
Below down we have shared some best light cones that you can use for the Welt in Honkai: Star Rail. Continue reading to know about them in detail.
- In The Name of The World: The best light cone that you can use for the Welt is In The Name Of The World. This helps in increasing the Welt’s damage to debuffed foes by 20%. And, when the Welt will use his skill, the Effect Hit Rate for this attack will get increased by 20%, and the attack will also be increased by 20%. You can contain it from the Gacha.
- We Will Meet Again: The next best light cone that you can use for the Welt is We Will Meet Again. With this, after the Welt will use his basic attack or skill, he will deal 40% of the attack as an additional damage to a random foe that was attacked by his skill.
- Eyes of The Prey: Now, the next best light cone that you can choose is Eyes of The Prey. It helps in increasing the Effect Hit Rate of the Welt by 20%. Also, it helps in increasing the damage over time effect by 24%. You can find it in Gacha.
- Void: The next three star light cone that you can use for the Welt is Void. It helps in increasing the Effect hit rate of Void for the first three turns by 20% in the beginning.
- Loop: Now, the next best three star light cone that you can for the Welt is Loop. It helps in increasing the damage dealt from the Welt to slowed foes by 24%.
What Are The Abilities and Attacks Of The Welt In Honkai: Star Rail?
The attacks and abilities of the Welt in Honkai: Star Rail are given below.
- Gravity Suppression (Basic Attacks): This ability deals with imaginary damage that is equal to 50% of Welt’s attack to the target enemy.
- Edge of Void (Bounce): This skill of the Welt slashes three times in which each time delivering Imaginary damage to a random foe equal to 39% of Welt’s attack. The probability to lower the foe’s speed by 10% for two turns is 66% basic on a hit.
- Synthetic Black Hole (Ultimate): This ultimate skill, helps the welt in dealing imaginary damage that is equal to 96% of the Welt’s attack to all the foes. Also, by this ability, there is a 100% basic chance that the foes will be imprisoned for their hit. The foes who are imprisoned suffer a 32% action delay and a 10% speed reduction.
- Time Distortion (Talent): If the Welt hits a foe whose hit is already slowed, then he will deal with an additional 33% of his attack as an imaginary damage to his target foe.
- Gravitational Improsionment (Technique Skill): When the Welt uses this technique skill, a Black Hole Zone is created for 15 seconds. The foes who enter this zone get slowed. There is a 100% chance for a target foe to be imprisoned if he enters the battle in this zone. The foes who get imprisoned, their speed gets reduced by 10% and also their actions are delayed by 20%.
- Retribution (Trace Ascension): This ability of Welt helps to increase his ultimate damage by 25%.
- Judgement (Trace Ascension): With this ability, when the Welt uses his ultimate, additional 10 energy is regenerated.
- Punishment (Trace Ascension): With this ability, the Welt deals 20% more damage to his foes inflicted with Weakness Break.
This was all for the guide on What Is The Best Build For Welt In Honkai: Star Rail. We hope that with the help of this guide, you were able to know about the Welt character and his best builds in the game. If you want to know the best builds for other characters in the game, then do check out our website. Also, for more such helpful guides, do visit our website. And now, if you have any doubts or any questions, then feel free to share them with us in the comment section below. We will try our best to solve all your doubts and provide you with ahelpful guide on it.