The Chinese smartphone and smartphone accessories manufacturer Vivo is owned by BBK Electronics. Vivo is known for its better camera-centric Android smartphones that offer nice display, device design, and more. Now, if you’re using the Vivo handset for a long time then you may experience the FRP Lock issue as well. Whenever, a Google Account used to latest-generation Vivo devices, the credentials locked for the device. Then if you want to remove the Google Account from your device or have done the factory reset, the system will ask for FRP. If you know the credentials then simply enter the details and you’re good to go. But some times users can’t remember the credentials and in that case, they have to remove or bypass the Google Account Lock on your Vivo device. In this guide, we will share How to Bypass Google account on any Vivo device [remove FRP lock].
There is a step-by-step process in order to remove the FRP Lock on Vivo device. So, you have to follow all the steps carefully. The FRP Lock means Factory Reset Protection. When a device gets locked by Google Account, you will get a message like “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”. For that either, you have to put the previous Google Account details or remove the FRP lock by tweaking.
Steps to Bypass Google account on any Vivo device
- First of all, connect your device to a working Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, go to the ‘Verify Your Account’ screen.
- Tap on ‘Email or Phone’.
- Then tap on the Theme option (t-shirt icon) from the right corner of your device keyboard.
- Now, tap on ‘MENU BUTTON’ from the top left corner and then select ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘TouchPal for VIVO’ and tap on ‘Help & Support’.
- Select the ‘Bug Report’ and you will get a share popup bottom on your screen.
- Just tap on the ‘Email’ icon from the share option.
- Sign in with a valid ‘Hotmail ID’.
- If you don’t have a valid Hotmail id, then you can try with ‘Yahoo ID’ as well.
- After signing in to the account, you will be redirected to the ‘Help & Support’ screen.
- Now, again tap on ‘Bug Report’ and tap on the ‘Email’ icon again from the share option.
- You will get the ‘Write Email’ option.
- Type the google search term and long tap on your typed text to select it.
- You will get pop-up, simply select ‘Web Search’ from there.
- Tap on ‘Enter Now’ button.
- That’s it. Now, you can search for the FRP Lock tools and guides from the web browser.
Download FRP ByPass Tool
- Now, type in the search bar techeligible.com/download-frp-tools on your web browser.
- You will enter in the ‘Download FRP Tools’ page.
- Download the Apex Launcher 3.3.3 APK file from there.
- After downloading, you will see the APK installation option.
- Tap on the ‘Install’ button and then tap on the ‘Open’ option.
- Congrats. You have successfully entered on your device home screen.
- Next, go to the ‘Browser’ and then go back to the ‘download FRP tools’ page again. (Just click on the Apex launcher APK download link)
- From there you will need to download the Google Account Manager 6.0 APK file also.
- Install the APK file on your Vivo handset as well like the launcher.
- Now, download the ‘Account Login’ app from the FRP Tools download page.
- Install the Account Login app also.
- Next, you will get the ‘Retype Password’ option on your device screen.
- Tap on the three-dots icon from the top right corner and then select the ‘Browser Sign-in’ option.
- The Google Account Login page will open in browser mode and simply sign in with any of your valid Gmail ID & password.
- Once done, go back to the ‘Home Screen’ again.
- Open the device Settings menu > tap on Account & Sync. There you can find the signed-in Google ID.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
We hope that this full-depth easy guide will be useful to you if you face a similar kind of issue with your Vivo smartphone. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.