OnePlus 7T Pro was launched by the Chinese OEM back in September 2019, and it does bring in all the Pro features of the devices in a form factor. It has a completely notch-less display of 6.67 inches and a resolution of 1440 by 3120 pixels. Hardware-wise, OnePlus 7T Pro also offers the same octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ and 8GB RAM option. So performance-wise, both devices are pretty much the same. Talking about the camera department, OnePlus 7T Pro has a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.6 aperture and a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. For selfie lovers, it has a 16MP pop-up camera.
But, if you are looking for a way to decrypt your OnePlus 7T Pro then, you are at the right place as in this post, we will guide you on how to decrypt permanently on OnePlus 7T Pro using DMVerity Zip. The data partition on your phone saves all the system files which you should not tamper with. But, if want to install MultiROM or MultiBoot then, you need to decrypt your phone. In fact, there are some custom ROMs that require you to have a decrypted device. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
How to Decrypt Permananetly on OnePlus 7T Pro using DMVerity Zip
Before we go down with the procedure, here is the list of pre-requisites as well as the download links in order to complete this process.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your Phone.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of the OnePlus 7T Pro. You can follow the guide here.
- Moreover, you need to have TWRP installed on your device. You can get the guide here.
- You should also have installed Magisk Manager.
- Make sure the battery is charged to about 60%.
Steps to Decrypt OnePlus 7T Pro
- Firstly, you need to place the Full ROM zip file in the internal storage of your phone. (10.0.2 stable for OnePlus 7 Pro).
- Now Reboot the OnePlus 7T Pro to TWRP Recovery.
- You need to wipe Dalvik cache data. (Note that you DO NOT wipe system and vendor or anything else)
- Then, select Full ROM zip file and swipe to flash it.
- Now flash the TWRP zip file again.
- Format the data and reboot to recovery.
- Then in recovery mode, flash the latest Magisk.
- Now flash the DMverity script.
- You need to Reboot the phone.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to decrypt your device using the DMVerity zip file. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following the above-mentioned posts. Until the next post…Cheers!