Today we will guide you on how to enter the Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70 device. If you want to perform the Factory Hard Reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will help you.
If your device is acting strange or if you are trying to tackle malware, entering the recovery mode is just what you need to get the things to go right. Recovery is a lightweight, independent runtime environment that is included in a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all the Android phones.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70
- At first, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A70 device
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up key and then power up the Samsung Galaxy A70 device by holding the Power button for some time
- Once you see the Samsung logo on the mobile phone screen, release the button
- If you see Android logo with ” No Command” text, do not panic. Just wait for some time
- Your Samsung Galaxy A70 device has now entered the Recovery Mode
Things to Note while entering the Stock Recovery Mode
- Use the Volume Up and down keys to navigate between each menu
- Use the Power button to confirm and you are done
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A70 phone is powered by Android 9.0 Pie. This has Samsung’s One UI and Triple rear camera (32 MP Primary + 5 MP depth sensor + 8 MP Ultra Wide). It is packed with 6.7-inch full HD+ (1080 X 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display which is vibrant and that has very good viewing angles. It is powered by Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6G RAM. This device is packed with 4,500 mAh battery that lasts through a full day of heavy usage easily. The Super-fast charging adapter takes the battery from 0-100 in less than two hours. It is 1.7 GHz Octa-Core (2 X 2GHz + 6 X 1.7 GHz) and is Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor. The internal storage is 128 GB. This can be expanded up to 512 GB. Other sensors of this phone include a Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Face unlock, etc. Other features are,
- Audio Playback
- FM Radio
- 5 mm Audio Jack
- 4G VoLTE
- Video Playback
- GPRS and more.
The above are the steps on how to enter the Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A70 device. I hope you have noted down all the detailed steps mentioned in the above process. Feel free to comment on the below comment section if you have any doubts and we will make sure to help you out with all your queries with our best and as soon as possible. Also, do not forget to share your feedback in the below comment section.