The Asus Zenfone 6 (2019) has launched recently with all the flagship-grade specifications and features out-of-the-box. The handset packs with a motorized flip-up all-in-one camera module of a 48MP (f/1.8) Sony IMX586 sensor and a 13MP (f/2.4) ultra-wide-angle lens along with an LED flash. The motorized camera module is capable to capture wide-angle and auto-panorama pictures easily.
It runs on the latest Android Pie, packs a huge 5,000 mAh battery, Quick Charge 4.0, a 6.4-inches FullView display, SDM855 chip, and up to 8GB of RAM.
Meanwhile, the Zenfone 6 camera hardware is capable of providing features like Night mode and HDR+. However, we can’t expect a similar kind of Google Camera features and camera quality from the Zenfone 6 Stock Camera. Still, it’s possible to use GCam Mod application on this device due to the capability to switch aperture between f/2.4 and f/1.5 lens.
Download Asus Zenfone 6 GCam (Links)
The actually ported Google Camera for the Asus ZenFone 6 is not available yet. But you can try some of the other builds which will also work fine on this device based on Android 9 Pie.
In case of if you’re interested then you can get any GCam Mod APK file from the links below:
- Latest GCam-Arnova8G2-1.3.030119.0645build-6.1.021
- Config file – Config1.xml
- Gcam – MGC_6_1_021_xcam6_beta5
- Config file – xcam.xml
Latest Gcam version:
Steps to install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6
- Download the latest Google Camera APK file for the Asus ZenFone 6 from the downloads link above.
- You need to download the config_file as well accordingly.
- Now, install the APK file on your device. (If required, enable install from unknown sources)
- Now, you will find the installed Google Camera application on your home screen page or in the app drawer menu.
- Then you need to install the config_file by using any file manager app.
- Just copy the config_file and move it to the device internal storage > GCam > Configs folder.
- Once you’ve successfully moved the file on the folder, Open Google Camera application directly.
- Now, double tap on the blank area around the camera shutter button to open a dialog box.
- Then tap on the config file which you’ve placed earlier and tap on ‘Restore’ option.
- You’re done. Enjoy! the features of GCam app.
Feel free to comment down below about your thoughts and experience with GCam on Zenfone 6 (2019).