Over the years, the way we communicate with each other has transformed significantly. The telephone once allowed us to connect with people far away, and now, technological innovations enable us to not only hear their voices but also see their face through video calls.
WhatsApp, a widely-used communication application worldwide, offers an impressive group video call feature. This function allows users to communicate with colleagues, friends, and family, making it easier to stay connected with loved ones or collaborate on projects at work.
If you’re unsure about how to make a group video call on an iPhone using WhatsApp, this guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions. Continue reading for a comprehensive tutorial on initiating a group video call with WhatsApp on your iPhone.
How to Make a group video call with WhatsApp on iPhone?
It is as easy as dialing a call on your iPhone. Some of the prerequisites are necessary to make a group video call. You need to download the latest WhatsApp application and install it on your iPhone to make a group video call. It required for all who connect over a group video call.
- Open a “WhatsApp’ application on your iPhone, accept the terms & conditions, and register with your contact number.
- Add a name, profile picture, and tap on the “Done” icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- You directed towards the “Chats” screen. Tap on the “Calls” icon from the bottom of the screen.
- On your Calls screen, tap on the “phone” icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “New Group Call’ icon. You will see the list of contacts, select the contacts with whom you are going to connect, and tap on the “Video’ icon on the top-right corner to initiate a group video call.
It’s easy. Just tapping on a few buttons, and you are all set for the group video call.
You can connect with four people on a group video call with WhatsApp on iPhone. With FaceTime and Skype, you can connect with 32 and 50 people, respectively, on a group video call. If you use FaceTime, then all people should own the apple device. WhatsApp provides you to make a group video call despite any devices. Either it is an android device or iOS device, it doesn’t matter at all.
If WhatsApp group video call feature limits you, then you can use a different platform. Instagram, Google Duo, Facebook, and Snapchat are also good for the group video call.
If you are managing the business and looking more number of attendees, then you can go with the Zoom video call. Zoom’s group video calling allows 100 users for 40 minutes at free of cost.
We are excited to know your experience of a group video call feature of WhatsApp. Please share your experiences, opinions, and views about WhatsApp’s group video call feature in the comment box down below.