By looking at history, the way we communicate with each other changed drastically. The telephone we use to communicate with someone far away. Technology innovation facilitates not just a voice but also the visual of the opposite person through a video call.
During the COVID19 pandemic, being in self-isolation is compulsory and, at the same time, stay in touch with loved ones also important. The work from home culture required to communicate with the colleagues, boss, and attend the necessary conferences over a video call. WhatsApp is a widely used application for communication across the world, and a group video call feature by WhatsApp is astonishing.
If you are confused about how to make a group video call on iPhone, then stick with us here to get a complete guide. Please check below step by step process of initiating a group video call with WhatsApp on iPhone.
How to Make a group video call with WhatsApp on iPhone?
It is as easy as dialing a call on your iPhone. Some of the prerequisites are necessary to make a group video call. You need to download the latest WhatsApp application and install it on your iPhone to make a group video call. It required for all who connect over a group video call.
- Open a “WhatsApp’ application on your iPhone, accept the terms & conditions, and register with your contact number.
- Add a name, profile picture, and tap on the “Done” icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- You directed towards the “Chats” screen. Tap on the “Calls” icon from the bottom of the screen.
- On your Calls screen, tap on the “phone” icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “New Group Call’ icon. You will see the list of contacts, select the contacts with whom you are going to connect, and tap on the “Video’ icon on the top-right corner to initiate a group video call.
It’s easy. Just tapping on a few buttons, and you are all set for the group video call.
You can connect with four people on a group video call with WhatsApp on iPhone. With FaceTime and Skype, you can connect with 32 and 50 people, respectively, on a group video call. If you use FaceTime, then all people should own the apple device. WhatsApp provides you to make a group video call despite any devices. Either it is an android device or iOS device, it doesn’t matter at all.
If WhatsApp group video call feature limits you, then you can use a different platform. Instagram, Google Duo, Facebook, and Snapchat are also good for the group video call.
If you are managing the business and looking more number of attendees, then you can go with the Zoom video call. Zoom’s group video calling allows 100 users for 40 minutes at free of cost.
We are excited to know your experience of a group video call feature of WhatsApp. Please share your experiences, opinions, and views about WhatsApp’s group video call feature in the comment box down below.