Today we will guide you on how to unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A70 device. If you are looking you install the TWRP Recovery or if you want to root your device, then you may have to unlock the Bootloader on your Samsung A70. The Samsung Galaxy A70 device comes with the Bootloader locked. To unlock the Bootloader read the below guide that will assist you on the same.
A Bootloader is a code that runs whenever we turn on our device. The Bootloader code initializes the hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk. This later gets the boot process going. Hence the process is known as the Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical kinds of stuff like Smartphones, PC, Laptops, etc and other devices as such. All the Android OEM manufacturers lock the Bootloader even though if it is an Open Source. So if the user wants to try any kind of CUSTOM ROM, it is not possible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A70 device
- At first, enable the Developer Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A70
- Now Launch the Settings application
- Scroll down and click on the Developer option
- Toggle On the OEM unlock option
- Confirm by clicking the enable option
- You have successfully unlocked the Bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A70 device
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A70 device is powered by Android 9.0 Pie having Samsung’s One UI and Triple rear camera (32 MP Primary + 5 MP depth sensor + 8 MP Ultra Wide)
- The device packs a beautiful 6.7-inch full HD+ (1080 X 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display which is vibrant and that has very good viewing angles
- It is powered by Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6G RAM
- The device packs a 4,500 mAh battery that easily lasts through a full day of heavy usage
- The Super-fast charging adapter takes the battery from 0-100 in less than two hours
- It is 1.7 GHz Octa-Core (2 X 2GHz + 6 X 1.7 GHz) and is Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
- The internal storage is 128 GB and this can be expanded up to 512 GB
- Other sensors include Ambient light sensor, Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, etc
- Other features are FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Wi-Fi, 4G VoLTE, Audio Playback, Video Playback, GPRS and more.
The above are the steps on how to unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung A70 device. I believe you have noted down all the above steps in detail mentioned. If you have any doubts share them with us in the below comment section and we will respond to all your queries as soon as possible. Also, feel free to share your feedback too in the below comment section.