Last Updated on May 11, 2018: Added April / May 2018 Security Patch update for China, Europe, Asia variant of Honor 6X. Download all Honor 6X Stock Firmware collections from here.
Updated January 30, 2018: Added new Security Patch build for India, Middle East, Europe and Asian variant. Now download all Honor 6X Stock Firmware collections from here.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Honor 6X smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Honor 6X using the below guide on How to Install Honor 6X Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Honor 6X Stock Firmware collection. Stock ROM comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Honor 6X smartphone. In couple of days we will see Android 7.0 Nougat update for Honor 6X officially from Huawei. Honor 6X was released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware wrapped with EMUI skin made by Huawei.
About Huawei Honor 6X:
Huawei Honor 6X is a new smartphone manufactured by Huawei and launched in October 2016 globally. Recently smartphone also announced in India with a price range starting from Rs 12000(178 US Dollar). The smartphone is also known as Huawei Mate 9 Lite and Huawei GR5 2017.
Honor 6X was launched in October 2016 which comes with 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM model. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 128GB via microSD card. The main selling point of Honor 6X is the camera which comes with 12MP Dual Camera setup and 8MP front shooting camera.
Honor 6X runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with a non removable battery of 3340mAh power. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download and Install B131 Marshmallow for Honor 6X (Middle East)
- How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix on Honor 6X
- How to install LineageOS 13 for Honor 6X (CyanogenMod 13)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Honor 6X
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Honor 6X
Want to Downgrade? Didn’t you like the new version of Android Nougat? then follow this guide to rollback to Marshmallow.
List of Huawei Honor 6X Stock Firmware collection
Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
|Variant Name (Model)||Firmware Version||Download Link|
|BLN-L22||BLN-L22C675B360||India||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-TL00||BLN-TL00C01B381||China||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-AL10||BLN-AL10C00B381||China||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-AL20||BLN-AL20C00B381||China||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-L22||BLN-L22C636B376||Asia||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-L21||BLN-L21C432B371||Europe||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-L21||BLN-L21C10B377||Russia||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-L21||BLN-L21C185B374||Middle-East||DOWNLOAD – New|
|BLN-L22 (Asia)||BLN-L22C636B345||CLICK HERE|
|BLN-L22 (India)||BLN-L22C675B301||CLICK HERE|
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware
|Variant Name (Model)||Firmware Number||Download Link||Credits to|
|Chinese Variant Honor 6X – BLN AL10||B150 full firmware||CLICK HERE||jerryhou85|
|Chinese Variant Honor 6X – BLN AL10||B163 full firmware||CLICK HERE||jerryhou85|
|Chinese Variant Honor 6X – BLN AL10||B163 OTA||CLICK HERE||shashank1320|
|Chinese Variant Honor 6X – BLN AL10||B170 full firmware||CLICK HERE||jerryhou85|
|Chinese Variant Honor 6X – BLN AL10||B172 full Firmware||CLICK HERE|
|BLN-L21C185B131 Middle East- Latest||BLN-L21C185B131||CLICK HERE|
Want to Downgrade ? Didn’t you like the new version of Android Nougat ? then follow this guide to rollback to Marshmallow.
How to Install Official Huawei Honor 6X Stock Firmware
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Honor 6X
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B131 build on Honor 6X.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.