A new version of the EMUI 10.1 beta update is now available to download for the Huawei Mate 30 series phones. Huawei Mate 30 series, was launched back in 2019 and it includes the Huawei Mate 30 (4G), Mate 30 (5G), Mate 30 Pro (4G), Mate 30 Pro ( 5G) and Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design smartphones. Notably, the new update is rolling out for the beta users and is live for the Huawei Mate 30 series users in China. The update brings in a ton of new features for the device as expected out of an EMUI 10.1 update which is based on Android 10. To give you an overview, it brings smart split-screen function and kingfisher micro stereo clock style, etc. for the entire Huawei Mate 30 series lineup.
The update arrives with the version number EMUI 10.1.0.126 and is live for the Mate 30 series devices with model number TAS-TL00, TAS-AN00 and LIO. Users are expected to be running version 10.1.0.119 in order to be eligible to receive this new beta update on their device. Below is the complete changelog of the update:
– Split-screen mode can help you multitask by separating your screen into two panes, allowing you to display and operate two different apps simultaneously.
- Always On Display (AOD):
– Added Kingfisher Micro-Stereoscopic clock style to the Always-on Display (AOD) to create a 3D depth of field. Open Settings > Home screen & wallpaper > Always On Display.
- Dark Mode:
– Added dark mode support for more third-party applications.
– Improves the start speed of some applications for better performance.
Notably, the update will be rolled out via OTA in batches for the beta users and you can check for it manually by heading over to Settings> About phone>System Updates. But, for those who wish to manually upgrade their phones with this latest update, can download the package file from below:
- Device Name: Huawei Mate 30 Series
- Version: 10.1.0.126
- Android Version: 10
- EMUI Version: 10.1
- Status: Beta
- Download Link: