One of the major issues reported by Apple users in the Apple community is that their iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are stuck on the Apple logo screen, which can be frustrating. In addition, the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are the latest flagship smartphones from Apple manufacturers. It comes with several specifications and allows users to access multiple features. Unfortunately, the users faced iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max stuck on the Apple logo screen on their devices.
If you are facing the same issue with your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max, don’t worry. We are here to help! You may quickly troubleshoot the problem by trying the possible solutions. In this guide, we’ll figure out the common cause and provide how you can troubleshoot the problem to fix your iPhone device stuck on the Apple logo screen.
- What Reasons iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Stuck on Apple Logo Screen?
- How to Fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Stuck on Apple Logo Screen Issue?
- Final Words
What Reasons iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Stuck on Apple Logo Screen?
The symptoms that your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max get stuck on the Apple logo screen are caused by a variety of factors. However, we don’t know the main cause of where iPhone devices get stuck on the Apple logo screen, which looks to be frustrating. Here are some of the common reasons includes:
- Failed Updates: If something goes wrong while an iOS update is underway, like the internet stops working anymore, or the update procedure is outdated or incorrect, then you might face the problem. It’s also possible that your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen if there’s insufficient storage on your iPhone.
- Software Issues: Another possibility is that your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max get stuck on the Apple logo screen due to software issues and glitches. Software issues, including installation errors, corrupted software and malicious application, are the main reasons that your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen.
- Jailbreaking Issues: Most users jailbreak their iPhone’s which cause several issues, including iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo screen and boot loop.
- Hardware Issues: There may be hardware issues if your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen. If the iPhone is dropped or overstretched, the device gets stuck on the Apple logo screen.
How to Fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Stuck on Apple Logo Screen Issue?
The iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max stuck on the Apple logo screen are caused by various reasons, as we mentioned above. However, this can be annoying if your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen, and you aren’t able to power on your device. But you can easily fix the problem on your iPhone device by following the mentioned strategies. So, let’s have a look at the solutions.
Charge your iPhone Device
The first thing you have to do is charge your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max. Sometimes the low power condition of the battery may lead to problems, and your iPhone won’t turn on past the Apple logo and again shuts off. Try plugging your iPhone into the charger and wait for a moment while your iPhone screen goes black, and again try switching on your iPhone device. If the problem persists, try moving on to other solutions.
Force Restart Your iPhone
When your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are stuck on the Apple logo screen during an update or for some other reason, you have to force restart your device. A force restart is the simplest method to fix the problem you’re facing on your iPhone. It’s forced your iPhone to power off and restart without the typical shutdown process. It may help you to revive a frozen or unresponsive device. To force restart your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Press and release the Volume Up button on your iPhone.
- Again, press and release the Volume Down button on your iPhone.
- Now press the power button for at least 10 seconds and wait until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
If the above methods work on your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max device, your iPhone will reboot back to the lock screen. If the method doesn’t work at all, move to the next solution.
Update or Restore your iPhone via Recovery Mode (Data Loss)
An update or restore of your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max via Recovery Mode is also a workable method to fix your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen. But restoring an iPhone will erase all your data from the device. However, if you don’t have your iPhone device previously, think carefully before entering into recovery mode. If you’re suitable with it, then follow the mentioned steps:
- Connect your iPhone device to the computer using the lightning cable. Launch the latest version of iTunes if you’re using a Windows PC. If you’re using a Mac running macOS Catalina, open Finder.
- Now press the Volume up button and quickly release it.
- Do the same procedure with the Volume Down button.
- Again, hold the power button until you see the Recovery Mode option on your iPhone screen.
Note: The steps to put an iPhone into recovery mode are similar to a forced restart. The only difference is that you can’t release your power button when the Apple logo appears on the screen. Instead, release it when you get the connection to your PC prompt on the screen.
- On your PC, you should get the Update or Restore option. Now choose the Update option, and your PC will automatically start to download the software update for your iPhone device without deleting the data.
- Wait until the download is completed and the iOS version is installed on your iPhone device. Now your iPhone automatically reboots and gets back to normal.
Note: If updating the system fails to remove your iPhone from the stuck Apple logo screen, you should click Restore to solve the problem without deleting the data.
Restore iPhone via DFU Method (Data Loss)
DFU Mode (Device Firmware Update mode) can be your final resort if your iPhone is still stuck on the Apple logo screen. The DFU Method is a deeper restore than Recovery Mode and will reload the software and firmware of your iPhone device. However, if your device is experiencing software or firmware-related issues on your iPhone device, then DFU Method may fix the problem and put your iPhone back into working condition. Remember that it will erase all your phone data. Here are the steps to restore an iPhone device via DFU mode:
- Connect your iPhone device to your Windows PC or Mac and Launch iTunes or Finder.
- Now press the Volume up button, quickly release it, and immediately press and release the Volume down button.
- Press and hold the power button until your iPhone screen turns off. (Do not release the side button.)
- Place your finger on the power and Volume down buttons simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- Now release the power button while holding the Volume Down button until iTunes alerts you that your iPhone was detected in the Recovery Mode option. (Your iPhone shows the black screen completely).
- When your iPhone goes into Recovery Mode, click “OK”, choose “Restore iPhone” from the iTunes platform and follow the prompts to complete the restore process.
- Hopefully, your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen issues will have been resolved.
Contact Apple Support
If you have tried the above-mentioned solutions and are still experiencing an issue with your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max getting stuck on the Apple logo screen, you should contact the Apple customer support team for help. They will provide multiple troubleshooting strategies, which you may try to fix your iPhone problem quickly.
Alternatively, your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max may have software or hardware-related issues preventing them from turning on. In such cases, you should visit the technical store or contact the Apple customer support team for further information. They will immediately take action to solve your iPhone problem, which is getting stuck on the Apple logo screen.
Make sure to provide the correct model number of your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max device and explain how the problem happened on your iPhone. With this, they can easily troubleshoot and fix the problem quickly.
Note: Getdroidtips members are not responsible for any damage or issues that may occur during the troubleshooting process. Always consult a certified Tesla technician if you are unsure about the solutions mentioned.
This is how you can easily troubleshoot the problem and fix your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max getting stuck on Apple logo screen issues. However, we have mentioned the possible solutions which you can easily take to solve them. If the solutions mentioned above don’t work, we recommend you visit the technical store or contact the Apple customer support team for further assistance.