We have reported earlier about the new update for the Unc0ver Jailbreak tool. For naive, this tool allows you to do whatever you want to do with your iOS device. You can change any settings you want and operate. In fact, this Unc0ver Jailbreak tool unlocks the true potential of your iPhone device. This Unc0ver jailbreaking tool supports iOS 11.0 through to iOS 13.0-13.4 equipped devices which makes it the first jailbreaking tool to support A13 devices. Moreover, this new update brings in bug fixes and improvements for this tool.
In fact, with the new update, it becomes the first jailbreak tool to support the A12-A13 bionic chipset. And if you have been into jailbreaking iOS devices then, you might be familiar with the steps. However, if you are looking for a detailed guide about how to jailbreak your iPhone 11 series and iPhone X series with iOS 13.3 using Unc0ver then, this guide is just for you. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
Before we head-on with the process, let us first take a look at the compatible devices that this jailbreaking tool supports.
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- Make sure that you do not have any iOS 13 OTA update file in the storage of your device.
- Unc0ver jailbreak tool supports both Cydia and Substrate.
- It goes without saying that you need to backup all the data on your iPhone.
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 11 Series and iPhone X Series with iOS 13.3 using unC0ver
- Firstly, you need to download AltServer on your PC and open it.
- Then, proceed to connect your iPhone to your PC over USB.
- Once you have installed Altserver on your Mac, select your connected iPhone.
- You will be required to enter your Apple ID credentials.
- Now, you will see an Altserver icon on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Open Unc0ver.dev with your iPhone connected to the PC via USB.
- Now tap on the Open In.. option to open the IPA in AltStore.
- Then, open unc0ver and tap the Jailbreak button.
- That’s it!
You can also check out the video below, for your reference:
- Firstly, turn ON your device.
- Make sure to kill all background apps.
- Now, enable Airplane mode.
- Open unc0ver.
- Open settings and navigate to the bottom.
- Head over to see (refresh) widgets.
- Now go back to the home screen.
- Kill unc0ver app.
- Now, open uncover app and head over to settings, check Auto-Respring.
- Go to the home screen of Unc0ver.
- Press Jailbreak
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys were able to successfully jailbreak your iPhone 11 series devices using the Unc0ver tool. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following the above-mentioned methods. Until the next post…Cheers!