Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on JMGO V8 Projector. JMGO V8 Projector comes packed with Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware with a resolution up to FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is equipped with 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB internal storage, and the device runs on self-developed smart JMGO OS which is based on Android platform. With this projector, you can install a variety of audio & video streaming apps. If you are looking for JMGO V8 Projector Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don't worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Projector. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Projector is just installing latest Stock firmware on JMGO V8 Projector. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install JMGO V8 Projector Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- The V8 achieves outstanding brightness of 1100 ANSI lumens and an extremely high contrast ratio of 5000 : 1
- Long LED lamp life is over 30000 hours
- CPU: 4-core, RAM: 2GB DDR3, ROM: 16GB eMMC
- Resolution up to FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Supports 4K ultra HD video playing for an astonishing 3D viewing experience
- 300 inches of breathtaking big screen
- Built-in 0.47 inch DMD, gives you crisp, accurate, and true-to-life images perfect for home entertainment
- Built-in dual HiFi speakers can be used as a Bluetooth speaker
- Innovative design and expert engineering
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your JMGO V8 Projector:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: JMGO V8 firmware
Device Model: JMGO V8 Projector
File Size: 441 MB
Android OS: 4.4.2 Kitkat
Build Number: update_jmgo.zip
So, now let us move on to the JMGO V8 Projector Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install JMGO V8 Projector Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install JMGO V8 Projector Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the JMGO V8 Projector.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Projector until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install JMGO V8 Projector Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock firmware on the JMGO V8 Projector :
- First of all format your USB Pen Drive to FAT32 slot
- Now download the ROM package and move it to the root directory of the SD Card.
- You need to connect your USB drive to the device using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Now on your project, Go to Settings -> Update --> Choose Local Storage.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the device restarts automatically.
- After the restart is completed, enjoy the new update.
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to Install JMGO V8 Projector Stock Firmware [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.