When it comes to editing videos, there are a lot of things you got to do like color correction, frame size, color grading, trimming & joining clips, and a lot more, and you have to do these things without dropping the quality of the footage. Most editors out there are slow and shreds the quality of the output a lot. Huge quality drops happen while cutting and joining multiple clips together. That’s when a dedicated video cutter comes in to picture. Joyoshare Media Cutter is the one-stop solution to all your problems.
Joyoshare Media Cutter is one of the best video trimmer & joiner in the market, which cut videos & audios for all devices. What makes Joyoshare video cutter really stand out from the rest of the competitions is that it cuts videos and audios and produce to produce lossless quality output. It is an all-in-one video cutting tool, but you can also cut audios. It also comes with a powerful audio extraction feature that lets you extract audio from any video file.
Here are some of the features that Joyoshare Media Cutter has to offer:
- Easy-To-Use: The app is very beginner-friendly with a very intuitive UI. Unlike other video trimmers, Joyoshare Media Cutter can trim and merge audios and videos in a few simple steps without any hassle. It can export the final file to multiple common formats.
- Speed & Reliability: Joyoshare Media Cutter offers 60X speed to cut and merge segments from the same source in real-time without any lag. It lets you cut & join clips more accurately and efficiently by control key or by setting the temporal intervals.
- Accuracy: The app uses three ways to trim videos to enhance the overall output quality and to produce a much accurate final result. It enables you to preview the segments before you split videos/audios in order to improve accuracy.
- Supported Formats: The app supports a lot of input and output formats. It lets you export video files in formats like M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WMV, ASF, H.264, VRO, OGV, PMVB, MP3, etc. and audio files in formats like MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, CAF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4B, M4R, MKA, AU, ALAC, etc. You can also produce output for other devices like Smartphones, Game Consoles, Smart TVs and
- Other Features: It comes with a built-in video editor that lets you rotate, crop, watermark, flip, and even apply effects on clips. You can even customize such as resolution, codec, sample rate, etc. It also has a video player built-in that shows real-time preview so that you can see the changes before exporting the final output.
When you hear about video trimming & joining, the first thought that might pop up in your head is it’s quite complicated, and the answer is no. With Joyoshare Media Cutter, the process is quite simple, and to prove that, here are two a quick guide on how to cut and how to merge video and audio file:
- Import video/ audio file in the app by clicking the “Open” button or dragging and dropping the media files to this smart video cutter.
- Now either set the temporal interval or use the control key to set the intervals you want to trim.
- Just click on Format, and select the output format and hit Start, and you are done.
And this is how simple it is to cut Video/Audio files using Joyoshare Media Cutter. Calling it just a video cutter would be so unfair as it can trim video into smaller fragments, adjust the aspect ratio, brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue, customize the video with special effects and frames, insert both watermarks and subtitles to the video, and can even add sound effects to enhance your video, So it is a video cutter and editor in one.
The app is available on both Mac and Windows, and on the bright side, the app doesn’t require a lot of computing power and takes an iota of space on your drive. It needs a Pentium III 800 MHz or higher with at least 1GB RAM, around 100MB of free space on your storage drive, and Windows XP or above if you are on Windows. If you are a mac user, you need to have Mac OS X 10.8 and later with a 1GHz or above Intel processor and 512 MB of RAM at least.
The app has a free trial available, but if you want to have unlimited access to all the features, buy the full version, which will cost you as low as $29.95 for a single license(1 PC/Lifetime), or you can go with the $69.95 unlimited license(5+ PCs/Lifetime). The full version will provide you with lifetime free support & updates. If you don’t like the product, there is a money-back guarantee as well.