Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on K2101 Car DVD Player which is powered by Allwinner T3 processor. K2101 Car DVD Player sports a 9 inch Car DVD Player comes packed with Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware with a screen resolution of 1024 x 600 which is compatible with most Android APPs. If you are looking for K2101 Car DVD Player Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android DVD player is just installing Stock ROM on K2101 Car DVD Player. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install K2101 Car DVD Player Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your K2101 Car DVD Player:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: K2101 Car DVD Player firmware pack
Device Model: K2101 Car DVD Player
File Size: 342 MB
Processor: Allwinner T3 R16 CPU
Android OS: 4.4.2 KitKat
Build Number: Allwinner T3 K2101_JSH_S212102.20170418
So, now let us move on to the K2101 Car DVD Player Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download||Allwinner T3 K2101_JSH_S212102.20170418|
Steps to Install K2101 Car DVD Player Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install K2101 Car DVD Player Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the K2101 Car DVD Player.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Car DVD player until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install K2101 Car DVD Player Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock firmware on the K2101 Car DVD Player :
- First of all format your SD card to FAT32 slot
- Now extract the zip file and move it to the root directory of SD Card.
- You can insert the SD Card to the SD Card slot on the K2101 Car DVD Player
- Now on your device, Go to Settings -> Car settings –> System updates.
- You will now see a popup dialog box, Select extSD from the popup.
- Your system will restart and will start upgrading.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the device restarts automatically.
- After the restart is completed, please press the following steps to restore the factory settings.
- To restore, Go into Settings –> Car settings –> Reset factory (enter password: 7890)
- Once again the DVD player will restart. After restarting, please set the Model, Go to Settings-> Car settings -> Extra settings (enter password: 123456) -> Select your model.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install K2101 Car DVD Player Stock Firmware [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.