Back in 2018, Meizu has launched one of its entry-level budget device called Meizu M6T with an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC. Now, if you’re using the Meizu M6T device and facing issues like authentication or buffer error, you will need to fix it via the SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or CM2 box. But if you don’t fix it, you will encounter a secure boot error. In order to flash those devices, you will require a Secure Boot DA file. Here you can download and install the Meizu M6T MTK Secure Boot DA file.
If your MediaTek powered Android device got corrupted or bricked, you will require a Download Agent file to access its onboard storage and fix it. Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your device. The boot file or firmware file is also known as the DA file. The DA file is necessary to flash any file into a sucre boot enabled MTK device.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the system
- System Image backup of the device
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an MTK device
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Meizu M6T device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Meizu M6T device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Meizu M6T MTK Secure Boot DA File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset FRP.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Meizu M6T device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.