As the name suggests, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is a flight simulator video game that’s developed by Asobo Studio and published by Xbox Game Studios. It’s only available for Microsoft Windows and Xbox Series X platforms. The 2020 version has been released in August 2020 and is pretty much optimized. However, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has some of the common issues that most of the players are experiencing, and Track IR Not Working issue is one of them. So, if you’re also facing the same problem, let’s check this guide.
Plenty of players are reporting that the Track IR isn’t working at all in the gameplay on Windows PC/Laptop. So, if you’re also one of them, make sure to check out the following steps to fix the particular issue. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Fix Track IR Not Working issue
- First of all, make sure that the game is updated to its latest version.
- Ensure that the Windows OS is also updated to its latest version.
- Next, try to re-install the Naturalpoint software from the TrackIR GUI.
- Then update the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game’s database from the TrackIR GUI.
- Once done, you will get the update notification on the top right corner of the screen.
- Finally, restart the game and the TrackIR issue should be fixed now.
That’s it, guys. We hope that this simple workaround was helpful to you. You can comment below for further queries.