Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Nokia 5 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Nokia 5 using the below guide on How to Install Nokia 5 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Nokia 5 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Nokia 5 came out of box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Nokia 5 Device Overview:
Nokia 5 features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Nokia 5 comes with 13MP rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Nokia 5 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nokia 5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nokia 5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nokia 5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Nokia 5 Firmware Flash Files
Android Oreo Beta Build:
|Build Number||Security Patch and changes|
|v5.580 (Link Dead)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|v5.22A (Link Dead)||February 2018 Security|
|v5.220 (Link Dead)||January 18 with Android Oreo 8.0|
|v5.200 (Link Dead)||January 2018 Patch Oreo Beta|
|V5.160 (Link Dead)||December Security Patch|
|V5.140 (Link Dead)||November Security Patch|
Android Nougat Firmware
|Security Update Month||OS||Download Link|
|Nokia 5 October 2017 OTA Zip||7.1.2||Download (Link Dead)|
|Nokia 5 September 2017 OTA Zip||7.1.1||Download (Link Dead)|
|Nokia 5 August 2017 OTA Zip||7.1.1||Download (Link Dead)|
|Nokia 5 July 2017 OTA Zip||7.1.1||Download (Link Dead)|
|Nokia 5 June 2017 OTA Zip||7.1.1||Download (Link Dead)|
- You can either use your phone to update to the latest build, or you can use the second method to Install the update via PC
- This Update is only for Nokia 5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Take a complete backup of your phone, and then proceed.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Install the Nokia Device Driver
Step By Step Guide to Manually Install Nokia 5 Stock Firmware
- First of all, enable the Developer Option. To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now. Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging
- Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fast boot Zip file on your PC
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock ROM for Nokia 5 from above and move it in ADB folder.
- Now Reboot Nokia 5 smartphone to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
That’s it! Now your phone will boot into Installed Nokia 5 Stock Firmware.