On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-G930A (AT&T Galaxy S7) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-G930A.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A (AT&T) Firmware Flash Files:
|AP VERSION||CSC VERSION||OS||link google|
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy S7 SM-G930A
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your AT&T Galaxy S7, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A (AT&T)
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Download the Samsung SM-G930A flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.Video Tutorial To Install Firmware
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.