One Piece Odyssey is an upcoming JRPG based on the popular manga One Piece by Bandai Namco. The turn-based game takes characters directly from the classic anime, which is a treat for fans. They will even be able to recognize the original voice actors who have been reprised for the voice acting roles of the game.
The game is highly anticipated and will be released on 13th January for the platforms PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows and Xbox Series X/S. The entire trophy and achievement list have already been released via PSNProfiles, and you can check it out here.
All Trophies and Achievements You Can Get in One Piece Odyssey
The trophy system in One Piece Odyssey is largely completion-based, and you will be able to get them as you progress further in the game. In fact, you can get 10 of these trophies simply by completing the game and its side quests. There are a total of 51 Trophies (1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 9 Silver, and 39 Bronze).
The trophy list also reveals several features of One Piece Odyssey, such as there are likely nine chapters in the game. With eight Bronze trophies for each chapter and a Silver trophy for completing them all, it will take players quite a while to get to the end. Most of the other trophies consist of collecting items and winning battles, and quite a few are about crafting.
Here is the full list of all the trophies and achievements that you can get in One Piece Odyssey:
- Odyssey Master (Platinum) – The Mark of a True Adventurer
- High Leveler (Gold) – Got everyone past level 70.
- Challenge Enemy Conqueror (Gold) – Defeat all the powerful challenge enemies twice or more.
- Final Chapter Clear (Silver) – Cleared the final chapter.
- Pit Stop Pro (Silver) – Cleared all side stories.
- Bounty Hunter (Silver) – Turned in all bounties.
- Certified Fray Fixer (Silver) – Cleared all Memory Links.
- Top Cook (Silver) – Made all recipes.
- Trick Ball Whiz (Silver) – Made all Trick Balls.
- Treasure Hunter (Silver) – Opened all the locked treasure chests.
- Challenge Enemy Beginner (Silver) – Defeat one powerful challenge enemy.
- Battle Master (Silver) – Won 300 battles.
- Chapter 1 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 1.
- Chapter 2 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 2.
- Chapter 3 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 3.
- Chapter 4 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 4.
- Chapter 5 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 5.
- Chapter 6 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 6.
- Chapter 7 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 7.
- Chapter 8 Clear (Bronze) – Cleared chapter 8.
- Journeyman Cook (Bronze) – Made 10 recipes.
- Trick Ball Beginner (Bronze) – Made 10 Trick Balls.
- Chasing Champion (Bronze) – Fused 30 accessories.
- Craft Enthusiast (Bronze) – Fused 5 accessories.
- Jewelry Master (Bronze) – Made an accessory with 4 effects.
- I smell an adventure! (Bronze) – Cleared 10 side stories.
- Journeyman Hunter (Bronze) – Turned in 10 bounties.
- Fixed a Fray (Bronze) – Cleared 5 Memory Links.
- Party Animal (Bronze) – Had 30 parties.
- Collector (Bronze) – Collected 99 Yaba Cubes.
- Cube Collector: Luffy (Bronze) – Collected 50 of Luffy’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Zoro (Bronze) – Collected 50 of Zoro’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Nami (Bronze) – Collected 30 of Nami’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Usopp (Bronze) – Collected 40 of Usopp’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Sanji (Bronze) – Collected 40 of Sanji’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Chopper (Bronze) – Collected 30 of Chopper’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Robin (Bronze) – Collected 30 of Robin’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Franky (Bronze) – Collected 20 of Franky’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector: Brook (Bronze) – Collected 6 of Brook’s cube fragments.
- Saving Savant (Bronze) – Obtained a total of 20,000,000 berries.
- Bond Battler (Bronze) – Activated 20 Bond Arts.
- Singular Strike (Bronze) – Did more than 10,000 damage to an enemy with a single attack.
- Gum-Gum Rocket (Bronze) – Traveled with Gum-Gum Rocket 100 times.
- Iron Door Slicer (Bronze) – Cut 20 doors with Zoro’s Door Slice.
- Usopp’s Slingshot (Bronze) – Used Usopp’s Shot 100 times.
- Archeologist’s Appraisal (Bronze) – Robin collected 20 items with Archaeologist’s Appraisals.
- Cook’s Nose (Bronze) – Sanji collected 25 items with Cook’s Nose.
- Treasure Sensor (Bronze) – Nami collected 25 items with Treasure Sensor.
- Franky Skywalk (Bronze) – Built a bridge 10 times with Franky Skywalk.
- Victor (Bronze) – Won 50 battles.
- Escape is Victory (Bronze) – Ran from three battles.
To get all the trophies, players will need to complete 100% in the game. This means that you will need to spend a lot of time collecting cube fragments and character-specific items. The currency of the game is berries, and you have a reward for getting 20 million of them, which is no small feat.
One Piece Odyssey seems like a grind-heavy experience, but RPG players should be used to that by now. If they want to complete a game in full, they need to work for it, and fall in love with the grind. There is always more content to keep players busy even after they have completed the main story, in the form of endgame content.
As for anime fans, they are probably expecting yet another long-term commitment as the anime has 1,043 episodes – that’s 416 hours of content. Either way, the release of the new One Piece game is much awaited by anime fans and RPG lovers alike.