OnePlus 7 Pro 5G was the first 5G handset to launch in the UK. It is a flagship that brings everything you would ask in a smartphone of its price. The smooth and seamless performance. OnePlus is also known for its clean and almost stock Android experience via its Oxygen OS. New and enhanced features are constantly updated and rolled out for devices but, this time OnePlus 7 has hit the nail on its head. Here we will list all the OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS Software updates.
Finally, OnePlus has released a new software update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G device officially with the latest security patch and some of the bugs fixes with system improvements as well. The update is labeled with a software version and brings OxygenOS 9.5.11 which brings the latest October 2019 Android Security Patch level.
Here you will find all new software update related to the OnePlus 7 Pro. Thanks to the XDA member Titokhan for sharing the download link for the same. Full credits to him.
Table of Contents
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Software Update Tracker
|OxygenOS 9.5.12 | 9.5.12.GM27BA||
|OxygenOS 9.5.3: [9.5.3.GM27BA]||
Check for OTA Update Manually
OnePlus always roll-out OTA updates in incremental mode and it may take a few days to receive on the OP 7 Pro 5G devices globally. However, if you don’t want to wait for long, you can always check for the OTA updates manually.
- Just go to device Settings > System Updates.
- If the OxygenOS 9.5.5 update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G device is available then download and Install the update normally.
- You’re done.
Though, you can also sideload the update file on your device by flashing the incremental OTA zip file. Check out the download links and follow the guide mentioned below.
Firmware Download Links:
- OxygenOS 10.0.5 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download | Incremental OTA Update
- OxygenOS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
- OxygenOS 9.5.12 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
- OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
- OxygenOS 9.5.10 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
- OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
- OxygenOS 9.5.5 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
- OxygenOS 9.5.3 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G | Download
Steps to Install:
Follow the full guide to sideload the ADB on your device to update the firmware manually, check out the guide mentioned below.
1. Local Upgrade Method
- Download the firmware from the link above and copy it to the internal storage.
- Go to the phone Settings > System > System update > select Local upgrade.
- Now, browse and locate the downloaded firmware zip file > choose Upgrade Now.
- Wait for the complete installation process and your device will reboot into the new system automatically.
- The first boot will take some time. Have some patience and enjoy it!
2. ADB Sideload Method:
You can also follow the ADB Sideload method to install or update the firmware version on your OnePlus 7 Pro 5G quite easily.
We assume that this guide was helpful to you and you’ve installed or updated the latest firmware on your OnePlus 7 Pro 5G model successfully. You can comment below for any queries.
I hope this guide is useful to install a software update on the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G device.