If you are the owner of the OPPO F11, F11 Pro and the F11 Pro Avenger’s Edition then, there are new updates available for the devices. Notably, the second batch of the ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 is now rolling out for the devices. The second batch of the ColorOS 7 is limited to 5,000 users and there are a lot of new features that this new update brings in for the OPPO F11, F11 Pro and the F11 Pro Avenger’s Edition. The update has been also made available for the users in India. And once the update goes live it will be notified to the users via OTA.
This is what you’ve been waiting for…..🇮🇳#Finally
#ColorOS7 + #Android10 trial version for F11 Pro in India is available NOW！
0/10,000 quotas are waiting for you in this batch! Act fast!
How to apply 👉http://bit.ly/2UJQqVT
Below is the official changelog of the changes that this new Android 10 update brings in for the device along with the firmware information:
- Model Number: OPPO F11, F11 Pro and the F11 Pro Avenger’s Edition
- Android Version: Android 10
- UI Version: ColorOS 7
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.[Tools]
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.[Applications]
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
You can also check out the official application method for the Oppo F11 Android 10 update, as mentioned in the community platform, below:
For Official Version Users :
1. Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of F11/F11 Pro.
2. How do I apply for trial use as a user of the previous official version?
Go to “Settings – Software Updates”, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner, tap “Trial Version”, fill in the information, select the must-know checkbox, and tap “Apply Now”
How to get the #ColorOS7 trial version based on #Android10? We've got inquiries from Reno and Reno 10x Zoom users and make this tutorial video for better understanding. The trial version is limited only via application. It would be released batch by batch. Reno 2, F11 pro and F11 upgrade are coming soon before 2020, we are working on it.
Posted by ColorOS on Friday, December 13, 2019