Square Enix and People Can Fly have done a great job by developing & releasing Outriders which’s a cooperative third-party action RPG. Although the game has been released for almost every platform like Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, and Google Stadia, plenty of players are going through several issues with it mostly on PC. If you’re one of the victims, you can check out Outriders All Errors and Fixes here.
Talking about the Outriders errors or issues, plenty of players are getting affected by a bunch of errors such as Unhandled Exception error, Access Violation 0x0000000 error, Out of Video Memory, unsupported CPU, Vcruntime140_1.dll is missing, in-game crashes or startup crashes, no audio bug, party joining failure error, Game Not Found error, Could Not Connect to Servers, etc.
- Outriders All Errors and Fixes
- 1. Unhandled Exception and Access Violation Error
- 2. Out Of Video Memory Error
- 3. Unsupported CPU Detected, Game Not Working (AMD Phenom II)
- 4. Low-Level Fatal Error
- 5. Vcruntime140_1.dll, Vcruntime140.dll Missing, Missing DLL Files
- 6. Outriders Crashing Issue
- 7. Error Code 23 and Error Code 29
- 8. X3DAudio1_7.dll, XAPOFX1_5.dll, XINPUT1_3.dll, D3DCOMPILER_43.dll Missing
- 9. No Audio, Partial Audio
- 10. Party Joining Failure Error
- 11. Game Not Found Error
- 12. Internet Connection Error – Could Not Connect to Servers
- 13. Matchmaking Unavailable Error
- 14. Stuck on Signed In Login Screen
- 15. Missing HUD Bug
- 16. Stuck at Old Man’s House
- 17. Unreal process has crashed: UE4-Madness Error
- 18. Authentication Failed Error
- 19. Internet Error | Could Not Connect to Outrider’s Servers
Outriders All Errors and Fixes
Additionally, several players are also experiencing Matchmaking Unavailable error, Stuck on Signed In Login Screen, Missing HUD bug, UE4-Madness error, Authentication Failed error, etc. If you’re going through any of the errors or bugs then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide completely. Here we’ve provided all the possible fixes.
1. Unhandled Exception and Access Violation Error
Outriders PC players are reporting that they are experiencing the Unhandled Exception error and are unable to play the game. According to the affected players, they’re getting the following error message:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000008
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000
There are some other types of Unhandled Exception or Access Violation errors like Access Violation 0x00000008, 0xc0000005, etc.
- Simply disable your antivirus program or firewall program on the computer. Otherwise, you can whitelist the Outriders (exe) file in the Exclusion category.
- Make sure to verify game files to properly check whether the game files are missing/corrupted or not.
- You can also run the System File Checker command on your PC to check for the bad sectors on the disk drive. To do so: Open the command prompt and run it as administrator. Then type sfc /scannow and press Enter to let the scan complete and restart your PC.
- Additionally, you can turn off third-party overlay apps like the Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay, Discord Overlay, Steam Overlay, etc.
- Sometimes the player’s XMP profile might be another reason behind the Unhandled Exception Access Violation error. Make sure to go to your system BIOS and manually input the latency & voltage which is supposed to be allotted by the XMP profile.
- Head over to C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Madness folder > Delete the folder and try launching Outriders.
2. Out Of Video Memory Error
This is another Outriders error that plenty of PC players are experiencing a lot. This particular Out of Video Memory error basically tries to allocate a rendering resource.
- To fix this issue, keep in mind that your video card has enough free space in order to run the game properly.
- Additionally, try lowering the display resolution of the Outriders game.
- Run the game in the Windowed Mode.
- Close other background running tasks that are unnecessary from the Task Manager.
- Make sure to update your Graphics Driver from the Device Manager section. You can also directly visit the graphics card manufacturer’s website and grab the latest version.
3. Unsupported CPU Detected, Game Not Working (AMD Phenom II)
Some PC players are using the AMD Phenom II CPU and literally receiving the “Unsupported CPU detected. Program requires SSE4.2 and POPCNT instruction set support. Exiting.” error. If you’re also facing the same issue, follow the solution below.
- Well, this error can be easily fixed by upgrading your processor whatsoever because the AMD Phenom II doesn’t have the support for SSE4.2 and POPCNT instruction set.
4. Low-Level Fatal Error
Additionally, a couple of Outriders PC players are experiencing the LowLevelFatalError that’s troubling them so much.
- Make sure to update your GPU driver to the latest version from Device Manager.
- If you’ve recently updated your graphics driver and the problem seems to appear after that, just roll back the graphics driver to its previous version from Device Manager.
- Meanwhile, you can also try reinstalling your GPU driver after uninstalling it from the Device Manager to check for the issue.
5. Vcruntime140_1.dll, Vcruntime140.dll Missing, Missing DLL Files
Several PC players are reporting that they’re experiencing the Vcruntime140_1.dll is missing or Vcruntime140.dll was not found errors while trying to launch Outriders.
- The vcruntime missing or not found errors can be easily fixed by reinstalling the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables (x64 and x86) versions on the PC. You can find it on the official Microsoft website.
- Meanwhile, players can manually download the missing DLL files online and paste them into the Outriders game folder. This will fix the Outriders missing DLL files error while launching.
6. Outriders Crashing Issue
Each and every PC game crashes a lot while launching or during playing. It’s one of the most common issues right now and Outriders is no exception here.
- Make sure to run the game file as an administrator. To do so: Right-click on the Outriders.exe file > Click on Run as administrator > If prompted, click on Yes to apply.
- Additionally, try disabling all the third-party running overlay apps on your computer while playing Outriders like MSI Afterburner or RGB software, Steam Overlay, Discord Overlay, Xbox Game Bar, GeForce Experience Overlay, etc.
- Disable the antivirus program and Windows Firewall protection to fix the issue.
- Try updating your graphics card driver from Device Manager if not updated for a while.
- Make sure to update Windows OS build too.
- If in case, you’re using the GPU overclocking tools like MSI Afterburner or anything else then restore it to default clock speed.
- Try reducing the resolution of the in-game graphics and play it in the windowed mode.
- Also, set the FPS limit of the game to 30/60 FPS maximum in order to reduce the system stress. You can do it from the Nvidia or AMD control panel.
7. Error Code 23 and Error Code 29
Well, Outriders PC version players are also receiving the Error code 23 and Error Code 29 that can happen due to several reasons. However, the most common fix is to reinstall the visual c++.
- Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables from the official Microsoft website directly.
- Additionally, you can use the Steam client to repair game files if corrupted or missing for some reason. To do so: Open Steam > Click on Library > Right-click on Outriders from the left-pane > Select Manage > Go to Local Files > Click on Verify integrity of game files. Let the process complete and restart your PC to apply changes.
8. X3DAudio1_7.dll, XAPOFX1_5.dll, XINPUT1_3.dll, D3DCOMPILER_43.dll Missing
Outriders PC players are reporting that they’re unable to play the game due to the following error messages while trying to launch it.
- These DLL missing errors can be easily fixed by reinstalling the DirectX file. As the DirectX update comes with the Windows update by default, you should update Windows first to check whether the problem has been fixed or not.
- To do this: Press Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings > Click on Update & Security > Click on Check for updates > If available, click on Download and Install > Let the process finish and restart your computer to apply changes.
- Alternatively, you can also launch the outriders-win64-shipping.exe file to check whether the DirectX missing error has been resolved or not.
9. No Audio, Partial Audio
There are multiple reports coming out that Outriders PC version players are encountering audio issues such as no audio or partial audio bug. If you’re also one of them and you’re unable to hear weapon firing sound or footsteps then you can follow the workaround below:
- To fix this particular audio-related issue, make sure to enable the FPS Limit on your Outriders game > Play the game for a while and then disable the FPS Limit again.
- Restart your game to check if the partial or no audio bug has been fixed or not.
10. Party Joining Failure Error
As the error title suggests, whenever Outriders players are trying to join online matchmaking process, they receive the party joining failure error mostly. Well, this particular error appears due to the crossplay-related option.
- You’ll need to turn on the Crossplay option from the Outriders game.
- To do so, go to the Options menu > Locate the Crossplay toggle and turn it on.
11. Game Not Found Error
This Game Not Found error is preventing players from getting into the multiplayer matches. It says “Game not found. Do you want to try again?”.
- Make sure to click on the ‘Try Again’ button multiple times in order to fix this issue.
- Enable the in-game Crossplay option as well.
- Try restarting Outriders properly to clear out possible glitches or cache data issue.
12. Internet Connection Error – Could Not Connect to Servers
As the error message suggests, there can be internet issue or Outriders server issue occurring this connectivity error.
- Make sure to follow the official Outriders Twitter handle to get all the real-time server info, latest releases, patch updates, and more.
- Additionally, you can follow the Outriders Status Page to get server details on time.
- PC users can press Alt + Tab keys to switch to another running program from the Outriders game.
- However, if the servers are working well, try checking your internet connection properly by browsing other websites or playing other online multiplayer games using the same network.
- If your internet connection have some glitch or seems slow enough than usual, try performing the power cycle of your Wi-Fi router.
- To do this: Just power off your router, unplug the power cable, wait for 30 seconds, plug back the power cable in, and turn on the router.
Whenever Outriders players are trying to join a group as a solo or filling the party. So, affected players are receiving an error message that says “Matchmaking Unavailable. Could not connect to Outriders servers.” If you’re also facing the same error, follow the steps below.
- First of all, try simply restarting the Outriders game as well as the Steam client to clear out possible glitch or cache data issue.
- Make sure to check your internet connection as well. Whether you’re using a Wired (ethernet) connection or Wi-Fi (wireless) connection, try switching the connection to cross-check the issue.
- Check Outriders server status info to get all updates about server downtime or maintenance.
- Power cycle your Wi-Fi router to check the issue.
- Try updating the Outriders game to its latest patch.
14. Stuck on Signed In Login Screen
Outriders PC players are getting stuck signed in screen and can’t even go back in the game screen. If you’re also facing the same problem, follow the steps below.
- Make sure to wait for around 10-15 minutes before trying the game again.
- You can also restart Outriders if nothing works.
15. Missing HUD Bug
Missing HUD bug is one of the recent Outriders All Errors and here we’ve shared Fixes too. Plenty of affected Outriders players are reporting that the entire HUD (Heads-up Display) gets disappeared while playing the game. So, it leaves the in-game characters vulnerable. Here ‘No HUD’ means players don’t have a crosshair feature, no mini-map, no health gauge, and some other basic features.
- Open Outriders game Menu > Go to Options.
- Click on the HUD tab > Turn OFF each and every option.
- Go back to the game for a while and Tun ON the HUD options again.
- Go back to the lobby and click on Continue Game.
- Finally, start playing Outriders.
This trick should fix the bug completely.
16. Stuck at Old Man’s House
Once completing the No Place Like Home side quest in the First City, players get a chance where they find Old Guy’s hut but there is no way to exit the area easily.
- Players can log back out > Go with the ‘Select Story Point’ option.
- Choose the most recent waypoint and this will transport their character back to the point where they’ve previously accepted the story quest (respawn you).
- Some unsaved progress may be lost in this method. But that’s the possible way right now until developers come up with a patch fix for it.
17. Unreal process has crashed: UE4-Madness Error
A couple of Outriders PC players are getting a specific error message on the Unreal Engine 4 Crash Reporter window that says “An Unreal process has crashed: UE4-Madness.” and the debug text prefix is ‘OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping’.
- Run the game as an administrator on your computer. This is must to run the game properly.
- Make sure to verify the game files on the Steam launcher.
- Try updating Riva Tuner and MSI Afterburner tool to resolve the issue.
- If your CPU has 16-cores then you can run this game. If not, try using Ryzen Master for AMD CPUs to set 16-core while playing Outriders. [AMD Threadripper series has more than 16-cores]
This Outriders All Errors and Fixes guide should help you out.
18. Authentication Failed Error
The Outriders Authentication Failed error stuck at the loading screen and the unfortunate players literally can’t be able to get into the game. It seems to be one of the server connectivity issues and nothing else.
- Check Outriders server status info properly to ensure whether the server is down or not by visiting this link.
- You should also ensure that your internet connection is working well with other games or online content.
- Try rebooting the Wi-Fi router to clear out networking glitch or cache.
- Restart your PC or console to refresh the system.
- Check your internet NAT Type whether it’s Type 1 or Type 2. If it’s Type 3 then you should contact your ISP for fix it out.
- Make sure to update your Outriders game to run the latest patch version.
- Try opening a port for Outriders on your Wi-Fi router. To do so:
- Log in to your router’s admin panel > Wireless or Advanced.
- Find your router’s Port Forwarding option > Input the IP address of your gaming device.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports for your Outriders game > Restart both your router and gaming device to apply changes. [For detailed guide, follow this link]
19. Internet Error | Could Not Connect to Outrider’s Servers
Plenty of Outriders players are getting the “Could Not Connect to Outrider’s Servers” error message after downloading and playing the demo version. It basically indicates that either your game server isn’t working or your internet connection isn’t working.
- Try switching the internet connection from Wi-Fi to wired or vice versa.
- Restart your PC or console whatever you use to refresh the system glitch.
- Make sure to perform a power cycle your Wi-Fi router in order to clear the networking glitch or cache data issue.
- Try using the mobile data hotspot to check whether you’re able to play Outriders or not.
- Update system software on your PC or console to reduce possible bugs or stability issues.
- Use Google DNS address to easily connect to the game servers. Make sure to open the Networking Settings on your router and input 126.96.36.199 as a Primary DNS & 188.8.131.52 as a Secondary DNS address in the DNS field.
- You should also check your NAT Type of the network to ensure there is no issue with your internet connection.
- If nothing works for you, try contacting your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for further assistance.
That’s it, guys. We assume you’ve found this Outriders All Errors and Fixes guide helpful. For additional queries, you can comment below.