2018’s Paladins: Champions of the Realm is one of the free-to-play online multiplayer hero shooter video games by Hi-Rez and Evil Mojo Games that has been available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch platforms. Though the title is getting mostly positive reviews on Steam, it seems that some players are encountering a couple of issues. Meanwhile, multiple reports indicate that Paladins Not Getting Bounty Points, Coins, and Gold unexpectedly.
As per several reports surfaced on the Steam Community Forum, bounty tokens or coins aren’t being received after completing the daily match quests which don’t look suitable to the affected players. Nothing visually gets received in terms of the bounty coins, tokens, or even the XP. Whereas some reports are suggesting that linking the Paladins account with the Hi-Rez account is already done respective to which platform players are using. Still, nothing happens.
Fix: Paladins Not Getting Bounty Points, Coins, Gold
Luckily, there are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below that should come in handy for you. Make sure to follow the methods below.
1. Try Linking Hi-Rez Account to Paladins
It’s highly recommended to try linking your Hi-Rez account to Paladins here irrespective of whatever platform you’re using. This method is necessary to work bounty points and other rewards in Paladins.
2. Use the Valid Platform Account
No matter which platform you’re using like Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo, you’ll have to ensure to use the valid platform account. A different platform account or an invalid account won’t get linked with the Hi-Rez account and so the Paladins bounty rewards won’t get credited.
3. Check for Paladins Update
You should cross-check the game update at your end because an outdated game patch version might conflict with multiple issues whatsoever. It’s always recommended to install the latest game update periodically to get bug fixes, additional features, general improvements, and more. To do so:
For PC: (Steam)
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library.
- Right-click on Paladins from the list > Click on Manage.
- Select Properties > Click on the Updates tab > Click on Automatic Updates.
- If it’s enabled, whenever there is a new update available, the Steam client will do the job for you.
For PC: (Epic Games Launcher)
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Manage Games section and make sure there is a checkmark next to Allow Auto-Updates.
- Now, expand the menu for each game that you want to enable automatic updates on.
- Ensure that the games have the Auto-update box checked.
- Exit the launcher and open it again to refresh the system.
- Finally, you should be able to update the Paladins game on the PC.
For Xbox Console:
- Head over to the My Games and Apps section > Go to Manage.
- Select Updates and install the latest version of the game.
For PlayStation Console:
- From the home menu, open the game Library > Choose the Paladins game.
- Press the Options button > Select Check for Update.
- If there is an update available, make sure to install the update.
For Nintendo Switch:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Go to the System section > Set the Auto-Update Software option to ON.
- Once the Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet, the available game updates will be installed automatically.
4. Verify and Repair Game Files (PC Only)
You should also keep verifying and repairing the installed game files on your PC by following the steps below to ensure there is no missing or corrupted game file conflicting with the game launching as well as connecting to the game server. Luckily, both the Steam and Epic Games Launcher offers built-in repair options for the installed game files. To do that:
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Paladins from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer.
- Next, launch the Paladins game to check Not Getting Bounty Points, Coins, Gold issues again.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Click on Library.
- Click on the three-dots icon next to Paladins.
- Click on Verify and it’ll start verifying the game files.
- Wait for the process to complete and restart the launcher.
5. Power Cycle Wi-Fi Router
Make sure to perform a power cycle method on your Wi-Fi router to ensure there is no networking glitch bothering you. Just Power Off the router and unplug the power adapter from the power source. Now, wait for around 30 seconds then plug back the power cable into the source. Turn On the Wi-Fi router to check for the issue and you’re good to go.
6. Clear Paladins Game Data
It’s quite clear that sometimes problematic game cache data or saved data on the device can also trigger multiple issues with the game launching as well as connecting to the servers. Hence you may find the reward points receiving issue in most cases. Make sure to follow this method to delete the game saved data of the installed game for the respective platform.
- Press the Windows+I keys to open the Windows Settings app.
- Go to System > Click on Apps & Features.
- Locate the Paladins game that you want to reset from the list of installed programs.
- Now, click on it > Click on Advanced Options next to it.
- Select the Reset button to reset the app data.
- If prompted, you’ll have to click on Reset once again to confirm.
- Wait for the process to be completed > Once done, reboot the PC to apply changes.
- Make sure to quit the Paladins game > Select My games & apps.
- Select See all > Make sure to highlight the Paladins game.
- Select Manage game and add-ons > Go down to Saved data.
- Choose the Delete all button > Wait for it to complete.
- Launch the game to check for the issue.
- Go to Settings > Select Application Saved Data Management.
- Choose either System Storage or Online Storage or USB Storage > Select Delete.
- Select the Paladins game > Checkmark the files that you want to delete or just Select All.
- Finally, select Delete > Select OK to confirm the task.
- Once done, reboot your console to check for the Paladins Not Getting Bounty Points, Coins, Gold issue again.
For Nintendo Switch:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management > Choose to Delete Save Data.
- If prompted, enter the Parental Controls PIN.
- Select the Paladins game that you want to delete the saved data.
- If available, select the User Profile for which you want to delete the saved data, or just select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
- Select Delete Save Data to confirm the process.
Note: Once the saved game data is deleted, it can’t be recovered.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.